Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

confused BIG TIME!!

Hi Ladies, So currently I am on CD 43 an AF is 10 days late! It is a clomid cycle too! I have never been this late before ever! I have had numerous bfns! I have just squeezed my nipples (don't know why haha) and anway a cloudy liquid just came from both of them! What the hell?? I had an ectopic in April which resulted in methotrexate and this was our first month TTC since! I have had a few other symptoms but could also be non pregnancy related! I have the fertility doctor again next week so don't want to go the doctors for bloods would rather wait til then! Can nipples leaking be causes by anything else? And is it possible to be pregnant and not get a bfp! If I am pregnant I would be 6 weeks. I'm baffled this has never happened to me in the 2 years of us TTC. Thanks

Replies

• Hi guys, ok so im new here and basically missed two periods, neg pregnancy tests but have slightly sensitive nipples, heartburn at night, waves of feeling sick, feeling sick after eating, a little crampy and sometimes hedaches, when I woke up this morning I felt really wet down there and when I put my hands to see what it was there was so much discharge,  white creamy discharge, with tiny little white blobs.  Ive had a baby 3 years ago but it was one of those pregnancys with no symptoms (lucky me) someone please help!

• My advice, for both of you, go to the doctor for a blood test, only way to confirm or deny the results. If you are missing periods and are not in fact pregnant it could be caused by cysts or polyps in your reproductive organs. If it is you will want to treat them as quickly as possible. It's better not to risk it.
  • Thanks! I have an ultrasound and  blood test booked for wed. Nervous but excited, the small white clumps normall? Also I feel so drained it un real. Too emotional too keep crying for no reason and feeling stressed

• White and or clear discharge is normal during pregnancy. They'll be doing a transvaginal ultrasound so they should be able to tell you immediately (as long as you have a doctor not a technician) whether you are pregnant or not etc. you'll be fine, don't get anxious, stay calm everything will be fine.
  • Ive been getting like an achy pain in my hips so im having an ultrasound because of that too but is that a normal thing to happen? I had no symptoms with my first so im confused hehe! 

• Idk about the hips but cramping is perfectly normal.
  • Its a pelvic scan im having hun, 

• I understand that
  • Can they check for pregnancy with one of them