Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC Question

I am really confused. Hope someone can shine some light. I bought a clearblue easy ovulation kit and rec'd a positive LH Surge Wed (Aug 20th), Thurs (Aug 21st) and Friday (Aug 22nd). Tested again on Saturday (Aug 23rd) and no positive LH Surge. I read the instructions and it said to get busy anytime within 48 hours of detecting the LH Surge to maximize your chances of becoming pregnant. Well, hubby and I hit the sheets, Thurs, Friday and Saturday. Now I feel crampy more on my right side and have slight vaginal discharge... I think I am ovulating, but I thought I would be ovulating soon after my LH Suge was detected. I am so confused! Hubby and I are going to hit the sheets again tonight (Aug 27th). We didn't do it on Sunday (Aug 24th), Monday (Aug 25th) or Tuesday (Aug 26th)... work schedules have been crazy! 

This is so stressful... men have it wayyyy toooo easy!! Thanks all image

Replies

• Hi Kirsty

It sounds to me that you probably ovulated on Thursday or Friday, I tend to get lots of post ovulation pains and twinges sometimes for days afterwards it's quite normal, it sounds like you have given it a really good go! Good luck xx