Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

help!! had sex on and before ovulation day!!

Hello guys hope someone can help me. Well I come off the pill on a Monday I have been on the pill for 4 and a half years, I had sex both days before my ovulation day and on my ovulation day... yes we wasn't to try for a baby image but on the night of my ovulation I was bleeding a bit, 2 days later I'm still bleeding is this because I come of the pill? Can I still be pregnant anyone know this :/

Replies

• Options

How do you know if you have ovulated? Are you using kits or temping etc?

I ask this because as far as i know its not that common to get preg straight after coming off the pill (although i know there are cases where poeple have).

Personally i would say the bleeding is just your cycle fixing itself and its just a little mid cycle spotting. How heavy is it? I highly doubt its implantation bleeding but in saying that, who knows. I would give it a few more weeks and see if your cycle returns to normal.

• Options

Most likely it is break through bleeding which is very common when you stop your pill. It is possible to get pregnant after missing a pill but is highly unlikely. Only one way to know for sure is a test.