Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

When Would I Ovulate? Anyone else out there like me?

So I Have a very short cycle! only 18 days! I am always on time and have been like this ever since coming off b/c pills a 1 1/2 years ago. When would I ovulate? and does anyone else have a cycle this short?

thanks ladies!

Replies

• I would suggest buying a ovulation predictor kit, that way you will know for sure when u ovulate, have u counted your cycle days including the days your on your period? It's very short!!! Wish mine was that short, mine is long image so drives me mad
  • Well due to more research i realized i was counting the days wrong! I am more like 22 days in a cycle! So I roughly ovulate day 6 to 10! This is month #2 of ttc. If it doesnt work out i will definitely be checking out the kit! Thanks Supersquishimage

• Just as an update! Tested positive 3 days ago!! 2-3 weeks along according to clear blue digital! I have a confirmation appointment made for Wednesday!  

Best advice I can pass along to others ttc that might read this post is chart and track your period. image

Knowing when you are ovulating is super important. 

Honestly thought this would be much harder to do!

• Congratulations Myrahwannabemum, what great news! Wishing you all the best with your pregnancy. image