Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Doctor say's it's stress but I don't feel right!

So my last period was on September 2nd, 2014 and today is the 27th of October. I have NEVER in my life missed a period! My doctor is saying it's stress but I have been stressed out before and it has only gone 38 days. The 38th day I got my period. This time I still don't have anything.  Tomorrow will be day 54 with no period. I have experienced different things like headaches, stretchy mucus with a tint of yellow (no foul odor or itching) I know it's not an infection. (I now have watery mucus, high cervix) I noticed more veins on breast and throughout body but no sorness or tenderness just feel heavier. Kept waking up in the middle of the night..had cramping for like a week straight then stopped. I have read so much out there. I feel like I have heartburn (felt a little warmth) but I can't quite pinpoint it..chest was hurting and under breast..also middle of chest. Just different things...pregnancy test are coming back negative and blood test came back negative. I feel like I ovoulated late and it was too early to tell. I might have ovulated as late as the 23rd day I truly believe since my cylces usually range between 28-32 days. Don't know how I can completely miss my period just out of no where! I also have a very small follicular cyst that was discovered on my right ovary but its only 13mm. Doctor said it's not blocking any blood flow and shouldn't stop my period from coming down. Can ANYONE please help ME?! I am SO TIRED OF THIS...