Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

whats this bleeding?:(

Hi I've been with my partner almost 3 years and TTC now, got my last period on SATURDAY 27th SEPTEMBER & due to work comittments this month we didnt get as much time together as we liked but there was a couple of times around ovulation. I was due my next period on SATURDAY 25th OCTOBER & i usually have a pretty regular cycle, Yesterday (making me 4 days late) i was getting cramps, so kept checking myself and use white toilet paper there for the evening. Little pink brown droplets?? I was panicked thinking it were the start of my period but it abruptly stopped? And nothing since Id done a negative test that morning also, Could it have been implantation? But why so late in my cycle at 4 DAYS after my expected period, Got sore boobs & SEVERE bloating but thats it? Help?image

Replies

• Options

Pic of the spotting. Thats what i got instead of my period

• Options
    Please someone answer?image
  • Options
    Hey Cato, I'm not sure I'll be much help, but I can let you know my experience with implantation bleeding. I've had it twice, the first time was similar color to what you've had, but much less...it was only there when I wiped once and it happen 2-3 days before AF was due. The second time it was bright red and about the same amount that you had (maybe a little more) and it happened 6 days before I expected af.

It is unusual to have implantation bleeding so late, but certainly not impossible. You may have ovulated later then you thought or your little bean might have taken its time implanting.

Sorry I can't be more help. I would wait a couple days and test again.

Good luck