Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

So, maybe?

Every month for the past two year I think I'm pregnant until I get my BFN and I feel alittle stab in my heart. I want a baby with all of my heart and soul. My flow has been pretty regular, shows up on the 3rd or 4th and is gone completely by the 9th. But last month it showed at the 10th. So yeah big let down that day because I was for sure I finally got what I wanted even after two BFN. Since I ended my flow I have been checking my CM and CP so I'm have a really good idea what is going on in the area pretty well. I started my flow at the 10th and ended on the 14th. I started Ovulating on the 21st and stopped on the 26th. My O postion was low and hard on the 26th and was pretty watery. I did the good deed everyday since the 20th. Two days a good I got up at 7:30ish dizzy and got sick. Yesterday I thought I was going to be the same but I keep everything down. I checked my CM earlier to day and it was thick and dark and creamy but spread between two fingers and my CP was so high I couldn't find it. Is it to early to feel anything? When I ovulate I usually bleed like a light period right in the dot. But the light bleeding was two days late and it was light light pink and brown.