Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Advice on implantation/pregnancy tests/42 day cycle

Advice needed! I stopped taking the pill at the end of September as it was making me so moody. My BF and I were planning on TTC in March 2015. My cycle is every 42 days (before the pill), so I figured there were only4 opportunities to get prego between now and then anyway. We did try to be ???careful??? and we managed that about 3 times the whole month ??? the rest of time, we weren???t. On CD 22, I had left sided bad cramps. I think this was by my ovaries but not sure. It was a kind of throbbing sensation which was quite intense. I have basically had cramps on and off since then. In the meantime, I had bleeding on CD 26 to CD 29, I had worse than usual cramps with this, quite intense. I do not know if this was a period, if it was, it was early, with worse cramps and was longer than usual. My periods are usually no more than 36 hours and are very light (although this was on the pill). Could this be implantation? Then on CD31, I had very slight spotting accompanied with more central cramps than before. I am now on CD 34. I have felt nauseous on and off and had sore boobs on and off. None of it has been constant. Like one day I feel sick, the other I am starving. I have done tests but all negative. Do I have to wait until CD42 as this is when I THINK my period would have been due? I am thinking this is this all in mind? But now there is the possibility I could be expecting, I really want it to be BFP.