Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

missed pill, pre ejaculation fluid and now im wondering

hi everyone, ill try keep this as short as possible! A baby isn't in my plans as of yet, I'm 29 and just finished college last summer and getting married soon. Anyway, should there be an accident, I would be very happy!

i am just finished my second month of the pill. I took a months break in september. 2 weeks ago, I missed a pill and took one the next day which was when I was with my fiance .  we always use condoms but we hadn't seen each other for a week it got pretty frisky! We did it without a condom for about 20 seconds, stopped and put one on.

I am finis

Replies

• Options

ok sorry, I pressed post by accident, anyway, I finished my pill on Monday two days ago. I am on a 7 day break and am in day 2. For 3 years (minus one month) I have gotten my period in 2 to 4 days of the weeks break. So not getting too excited yet. But things feel different to usual. I felt very nauseous today, I have gone to the bathroom a lot. I am getting cramps very low down. With my pill I rarely get cramps. My pee was cloudy. I have a pain and twinges u my stomach and feel just heavy down there. I have always had pain free easy periods since being on the pill. I also find it very uncomfortable and sore to lie on my breasts. My sleeping is all over the place this past week , I'm getting leg cramps. I feel anxious and a kind of increased heart beat! Maybe I'm reading too much into everything but I just can't help thinkin I could be pregnant!! I feel off and this af is nothing like one ive had since before I started taking the pill. Is it possible a missed pill and pre ejaculation fluid could causepregnancy. I will be honest I have been lax in taking my pill at the same time every day, some times 7 -8 hours difference. Any one can help before I run off and get a test? I plan on getting one Friday if theres no sign of af. But would love to hear any stories like mine that ended in getting bfp??? :) thanks for reading xxxx

• Options

To be honest hun i highly highly doubt your PG but if you are convinced of all these symptoms then maybe take a test. You could be just over-analysing things a little as even this early on it would be unlikely to have so many symptoms.

• Options

thanks for your reply! On my fourth day now and still no sign of af, this is very strange because i always start within the four days at least, its never been later! I took a test this morning, a Superdrug one, and it was negative! I wouldn't say I'm too stressed, ive been more stressed before and its always arrived, even when I was a teenager I never ever missed a period! I'll have to go to the doctor if nothing comes by Monday when I have to start taking the pill again, I dont want to start taking it unless its 100% confirmed in not pregnant! Ugh! :) thank you