Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

13 days before af due and feel like its going to appear?!?

Hi, I stopped taking cerazette april 2013.  Since then have been ttc.  I fell pregnant in april this year but had a miscarriage in may.  My peiod isn't due until the 8th December, but yesterday and today have been feeling like I am due on and that is is going to appear.  Has anyone had this before? Im really confused. xxx

Replies

• What symptoms do you have that your af is on the way? Are you tracking your cycles? If so how many CD are you or DPO?

• I am tracking my cycle using my app ive had a while now.  Im only on cd 13.  I have lower back ache, I actually feel like ive come on a few times and gone to toilet and nothing, I have had a few crampy feelings every now and then.  Also ive been going to bed and getting up the same times as usual yet I have been feeling so tired and drained lately.  My other half mentioned the other day my boobs look a bit bigger than normal aswel xxx

• What was your last af like? Was it normal or lighter etc? Would be very odd to have another af so soon unless of course your last one was just some sort of implantation and your preg? Is it a possibility? Do you have any cheapie tests lying around that you could use just to put your mind at ease?

Or maybe its just a sign of ovulation?

• i dont have any about, i used my last one the other month as my period was 4 days late.  Then last one was a day early but it wasnt as heavy as normal and lasted 4 days rather than my usual 5.

its just not a normal sign of my ovulation normal i dont have any proper signs xxx