Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

1 year TTC 10DPO

Ladies, I always stalk these pages to make myself feel better and build my excitement. But I've now been trying for almost a year and I am really down about it :( It really gets to me that falling oregnant just comes so easily to some people. I'm currently 10 dpo, I have a sore chest, abdominal cramps, feeling cold even tucked up in bed with dressing gown on, tearful, thick white cm. I'm due on Friday so fingers crossed. It's nice go just offload to strangers. So Thankyou for listening.

Replies

• AimeeB, I know how frustrating it can be. It took almost 4 years (and 2 miscarriages) for me to have my daughter.   Don't lose hope, it can happen when you least expect it. 

I had gone 20 months without conceiving at one point. I have given up on getting pregnant naturally and was to do a cycle of IUI...and low and behold I ended up not needing it at all.

The waiting and disappointment suck I know, but some day you'll have your baby and it'll all be worth it 

• Im in the same boat. Its been just over a year now. I still don't even have regular periods yet after being on the pill for 16 plus years. Ive lost weight and am a lot more healthy now. Although i wouldnt have said i was heavy before but i knew that would be the first thing the gp would say! But still nothing. But at least you know your not alone. All i can say is the same old things, dont give up, it'll happen when you least expect it, all good things etc etc etc. Im going to take the plunge in the new year and see the gp. Good luck to you. Still time for a Christmas present! :-)