Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

help.....

Hi

I need some help here. I previously had three miscarriages and not after the third miscarriage my husband and I have been ttc since last ten months. I was suppose to have my periods today (24/12/2014). I have taken a home pregnancy test. The positive line was very faintm Can you ladies please give advice about it. I dont want my mind to play games with me. Thank you.

Replies

• Even a faint line is a positive line, but it should get darker over the next few days. Try to put it in the back of your mind and enjoy Christmas and then test again in a few days to see if the line has got darker x

• Thank you for your reply Mrs Hunt. I will take a test again on saturday. But just to be safe I have booked appointment with the gp for monday and even booked for a scan on 7th january. I am on thyroxine and it worries me because last time when I was pregnant my dosage was increased in just the fifth week of pregnancy. Lets see what will happen.