Forum homeβ€Ί Getting pregnantβ€Ί Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

So Confused 😞

I had a MC 7 weeks ago and I am still awaiting my first AF. MC was very straightforward with no cramping and very minimal bleeding. Last hcg test was 20/2 and was down to 37. I got my first -hpt on 4/3.Β 

Now here's the confusing part:

Nearly 2 weeks ago I had three dots of pink blood when I wiped followed by backaches and a really heavy feeling in uterus, 2 days later I had a faint but +hpt and since then up until yesterday morning another 9 have been faint positive (all the same brand). The lines aren't getting darker and all other brands are showing negative. I have sore breasts, been cramping on and off for 2 weeks which is very unusual for me I have also been suffering with light headedness, headaches and nausea.

I have a gp app this evening as I am at a loss and have no idea what's happening ????

Will update once I have beenΒ 

Replies

• good luck hun. Let us know. I don't want to upset you, but it sounds like a really early mc to me. I think they call them a chemical pregnancy. Sorry xxx

• Gp suspects I MAY be pregnant again and there is an unknown reason the hcg isn't metabolising in my urine properly. Got to go hospital tomorrow for aΒ 

• Stupid phone lol anyway have to go for a blood test so should hopefully know more in a few days

• Hi ellarosemummy, just wanted to stop by and say sorry you're having such a tough time of it. Do let us know how you get on with the blood tests, and wishing you well.

• Sorry to read this but it can happen, I know people that have fallen after a m/c with out a period.

i lost December 2013 and was pregnant by feb 2014 xxx

• I want to be pregnant so much but if I am why are all but one brand of test negative I have been pregnant twice and never had that issue

• There could be a number of factors I would go and speak to a doctor.

sorry I can't offer any more advice, your other option is to wait a few more days and retest x

• Good luck with the blood tests, let us know what happens. Big hugs xx

• Blood test this afternoon so should hopefully have results by Friday afternoon x

• Blood test negative, kind of expected it. Suffice to say I am never buying pregnancy tests from the chemist again as I have obviously had 10!! False positives with them. They are called acutest early sign midstream please avoid them x