Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is this positive??

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/86152.jpg

Hi. I am roughly a few days late (irregular cycle)  My last period was on 18th feb for 3 days. 

Ive had really sore boobs and feeling off so took a test which seemed it was negative within a few minutes so I then came back to it 10-15 mins later and saw this. Is this caused by leaving it too long to look or is it a faint positive? It's an early predictor test. 

Replies

• Yes I would say so! Maybe get a digital just so that you can see it in words - might help it sink in!image

• Thanks ????. I'm going to get a digital this weekend x

• Yup image Congrats xx

• Yep congratulations 

• https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/86168.jpg

DO NOT TRUST THAT TEST! 

Lol it's the devil!! You could be pregnant but hears  the one I did a few months ago...I wasn't pregnant image 

its faint positive, frer was negative then got ad few days later 

• Blimey supersquish, that's awful!!! It looks like there's 3 lines on it!! 2 faint ones and the control. What a horrible experience. I've just purchased 2 frer from boots but they weren't on offer up here image I'm getting ready for Thurs - fingers crossed..... How are you feeling? What are you now?? So happy for you xxx

• I'm 6 weeks today image doing well, getting a bit of morning sickness(evening more like) and heartburn! Sometimes I don't feel pregnant at all, then it's like WAM boobs exploding, acid vomit and extream exsaustion lLolita Thursday test day? Which thread will you be posting on? X

• Can someone help please, I've done 4 tests so far they've all came up very faint I'm over a week late my friends are very certain I'm pregnant but tonight I've been getting pains like period pains?? 

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/86175.jpg

• Do you have a clear photo? It's hard to see image cramps are normal, I'm still betting them now x

• Yup, going to test on Thursday and if sore boobs keep away I'll know I'm in with a chance!! No idea where I'll post - usually whatever's nearer the top!! If it's positive I'll put it in the mc thread to try and boost it with some more positive vibes image

Wow 6 weeks already. It'll be slow for you but it feels fast to me!! Eurgh morning sickness. I had it with my little boy - only from week 6 to week 13 but oh my god I felt rough. But after 2 miscarriages, I yearn to be pregnant and feel as yuck as ever!! I'd enjoy every minute of it this time I think!!!! 

Hi Jazz - I can't see your picture properly (crap eyes lol) - have you got a clearer one? Cramps can be a good thing......

xx

• Well good luck for Thursday! How many dpo are you? I got bfp at 9dpo with first response early result so I recommed them!

still really nauseated today, was sick a few times last night! Was like this with josh so hoping its a girl! Fingers crossed image

• Ah bless you. As "lovely" as the nausea is to know everything is ok, i do hope it clears up soon for you.

I'm not sure where I am in dpo. I think I'm between 8 and 6dpo. I have a frer to do image and some superdrug ones too image 

You'll find out in 14 weeks what you're having!! - early July does seem aaaaages away though lol. 

x