Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

wet feeling cramps

2»

Replies

• Options

As you said to me don't lose hope. Next time you test use fmu.

af definitely here for me though so I am out but still keeping my fx for you and Hayley xx

• Options

my af arrived last night, in a way its good.  After my 8 days late one last month its back on track how it was.  xxx

• Options

Any sign of af cfr93?

• Options

Hi there ladies, hope everyone is fine since the last time we spoke. Ok, so here we go again..I am currently 12 dpo and have had sore boobs since 5 dpo that has become worse over the days. Me and dh bd the day of ov and the day after.. What is unusual is that I don't get sore boobs until the day of my af or the day before. I also had cramps on the 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th dpo which has pretty much gone now apart from the odd twinge here and there. Any advice ladies?  Could this be a sign? I'm thinking of getting a first response test tomorrow but af isn't actually due til 22nd... ????

• Options

Those symptoms certainly sound promising.  Get a first response, but if you can wait till 14dpo to test ... Good luck and let us know!

• Options

Well.. I've had 4 bfp's!! 3 pound shop tests and one clearblue yesterday, do u think this means I definitely am? Don't wanna get my hopes up!!! 

• Options

Wow, I think its a definite CONGRATULATIONS!!

• Options

Thank you so much, having trouble believing it tho so took a clearblue digital today and sure enough it was positive image better get to the doctors now lol image

• Options

Fantastic. How long have you been ttc? Did you do anything different this month?

• Options

This was our 3rd month ttc. Well I just knew exactly when I ovulated this month thanks to ewcm and so on so we dtd that day, and I guess it worked!! I just hope af doesn't make an appearance as Ive been slightly crampy the past 2 days..  

• Options

I think that is normal so relax and celebrate image

• Options

Whoop whoop! Come join us on due in January!

• Options

Thank you I hope so I have read that cramping early on is pretty normal too. How do I find that group rambosmum??

• Options

congratulations cfr93 image xxx

• Options

Hiya cfr93, congrats on your BFPs! Here's the group rambosmum is talking about (thanks for giving the heads up rambosmum - you're ace!) we hope to see you over there soon!

• Options

Sorry I'm really new to the whole pregnancy symptoms and even talking about this but I've had the wet feeling for a couple days now and I have the lotion like cm. Don't have my period, they are very irregular so I don't know what this means. Any advice? And I took 4 pregnancy test like 2 weeks ago when I was spotting for about 2 weeks and never got my period. Am I pregnant?? Should I test again?

• Options

I would maybe test again.  Its harder when your periods aren't regular but all you can do is just wait a few days and then do another test xxx