Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I think im going crazy :/

Hi 26th of last month and 1st of this month i had some fun. Had spotting and cramps on the 3rd of this month. Period was due 7th but showed up on the 10th didnt feel like a normal period at all! 2 days light 1 day spotting. Had cramps since did have headache but they have stopped and been feeling abot dizzy and sicky now and again. I have taken tests they saying neg image been to docs test there also neg but he said it might be too soon to tell And to keep testing untill next period is due Could that be right? Its been like 4 weeks now tummy feels soo strange and iv never cramped this long sometimes it will go away then will pop back up anyone else been through this or going through it? Xxx

Replies

• Some people dont get a positive until they are 6 weeks i was one of those people with my first. I also had break through bleeding with him. Just test again  in a couple of days.

I had a funny period this month to spotted from the 2nd to the 5th and full AF for one day but I'm not pregnant it's just a funny period.

Good luck on getting you BFP I will be testing on the 30th xxx