Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Extremely faint line!!! Am I pregnant???

Replies

• Another one done this morning still nothing now 3 days late 

• imagesame happened to me very faint line then nothing not sure if it's my eyes 😂x

• Hey everyone I've been feeling sick and everything and thought I would.take a test they all came up with faint line and in the time frame but no colour then I took one this morning and I was told to wait 5 minutes before looking at it but this is what I got... I don't know when my period is due as it's been all over the placw please tell me.wjag you think... image

• Hiya not sure if anyone can help me I'm going out of my mind. Been ttc for quite a while now. My periods are all over the place so never 100% sure when it's due but for the last two months it's been round about the same time so this month should be due on in 2 days. I hAve been really sensitive to smells. I took a test yesterday afternoon and see a very faint line I think then one this morning can someone tell me if there's are faint positives please xximage 

• Pjxx and chelsb96 I can defo see faint line on both of urs  holz201 cnt realy see anything yet but try again in a few days I'm in same boat 4 days late and still nothing gunna try hold of doin one for few days now n just try and forget about it its drivin me insane keep in touch let us no 

• I can see chelsb96 as well just say " iv just done another and theres not a thing on it and I havnt a clue when period is due so makes it harder baffeled.comx

• I'm getting lower tummy pains and everything so.im not going crazy there is a line but faint and there is colour x

• Try and give it a couple more days and do another see if it gets abit darker I no easier said than done x

• hiya did any work out for you at all 

just an updat I went on to spotting on say 5 of light period which led to heavy bleeding next day day after was light then turned back to brown spotting for two days probley once or twice a day that's It which isn't normal t me now day 12 I decide to take a clear blues d has come up with faint line defo visible to eye but it is very faint Im just it sure abouti tho so I'm gunna use a digi and see what that says in the morning if it's says no then I'm just gunna leave it n just carry on trying x

• I'm not due on till Saturday but do you think if I was to be pregnant it would show up now on a test or is it still best to wait till late on period ????? Xxx

• @kwoody fingers crossed for you Hun x

• Could show up Hun if u ovulated in the right time x

• Iv just done a digi n said not pregnant so that must be that I just dnt under stand as I did a clear blue normal this morning and has come up with a cross defo blue in there but realy faint x

• Could be your hormones ain't strong enough I was told the digital tests are not as sensitive x

• No I have herd that but because I did a clear bl and it came up faint I thought it would work x

• This  is what I had this mornin help x

• I can see a faint line on both Hun :)