Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

***Friday TTC / Chat Thread***

Hi Ladies,

Happy Friday!

From last night:

Enjayee - I would love to try yoga but would prefer a class and can't find any near me that I can back in time for. Do you do it at home? I forgot you're doing a Spainish road trip! Where else are you going? Seville is beautiful, the Royal Palace was really nice to wander around and also the park (sorry can't remember the name of it now). Restaurant wise I don't think you can go wrong, we just went for tapas everyday at ramdom places which was great and really cheap too!

Tayto - That is so nice you are taking your mum how lovely. I definitely think planning holidays is the way to get through all this lol! We are looking at Greek Islands, we went to Athens a couple of years ago.

Nothing much else from me, quiet weekend planned. Still no blood results or NHS appointment grrrrr!

Have a lovely weekend all xx

Replies

• Hi ladies,

How is everyone today?

Lulu - I go to hatha yoga 2/3 times a week which is a class at my local gym, but I also practice at home every morning too just for ten minutes. I even have my own yoga mat, yoga block and resistance band to help with flexibility! Am really looking forward to Spain, I love how raw the culture is from the language to the arts to the food ... amazing! I'm also part Spanish, apparently my family moved over from Madrid to the Philippines eons ago so will be nice to 'connect' with that :-) Hope your bloods and appointment come through soon!

I have nothing TTC wise to report, really. It's CD8. H and I chatted last night and are going to throw everything we can at this cycle, we've accepted that it might be a bit more clinical than we'd like it but needs must and all that! Doesn't mean we won't have fun with it though!

Non TTC wise I have an exciting evening ahead of prepping two doors to be painted white. Oh, and yoga class before that. I'm also cooking dinner but have no idea what to make! Tomorrow I have nothing planned during the day but I might head to the gym for a treadmill session in the morning to burn off some calories. H is playing badminton with his friend in the afternoon so I might mooch on down to the cheesecake cafe with a newspaper and sit there with a coffee (and cake, obviously), before heading to the shopping centre - a new floor has just opened so I'm excited to see what's there!

Hi to all who follow - hope you have lovely weekends x

• Afternoon all - sorry, it's been a hectic day so only getting on now!

Lulu - that's rubbish you've no results or appointment yet, hope you won't have much longer to wait, lots of vibes xx. And yes, thinking about travel definitely helps with this waiting game!

Enjayee - That's a great frame of mind for this cycle - I try to be like that but then end up thinking 'What's the point' when I'm having a bad day! Good luck with all the exercise plans for the weekend & the doors!

AFM - Had our Easter Egg raffle at lunch time today and we've raised £200 for our site charities which I'm delighted with. Weekend plans, have a cheese and wine evening tonight. Tomorrow, off to up near Holyhead to see H's cousins in a rugby tournament thing. Have our personal training session before we go at 9.15 though! Sunday will be spent travelling back and then catching up on chores etc!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend xx