Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

***TFI Friday TTC***

Hi Ladies!

I hope you are all well today, I'm so glad it's Friday! Do you have any nice plans this weekend? I am out tonight and tomorrow night so will be resting on Monday then next week will be getting ready to go on holiday yay!

So yesterday I said I wasn't going to symptom spot, well I spent all day yesterday trying to anaylise everything! Felt a bit sick all day on and off but I'm sure it was just I was hungry lol! Luckily I have a busy weekend to take my mind off it all!

Hi to all who follow x

Replies

• Morning Lulu! Yeah, symptom spotting is hard to avoid! Your busy plans will hopefully take your mind things. Your weekend plans sounds like lots of fun. Are you gonna do any shopping for hols or are you sorted already?

Afm - been getting unusual period like pains since yesterday evening so if af shows, it will have been a very short cycle. Hoping she waits until next Wednesday. No plans really for the weekend, just relaxing :-)

Hi to all who follow, hope all have a lovely Friday.

• Morning ladies! Hope you are well?

Lulu - really got my fingers crossed for you. I told myself I wouldn't symptom spot but I really think it's impossible not to analyse or compare! Hope these next couple of days go quick for you!  Your weekend sounds lovely!

Tayto - hope your body behaves itself, although I'm sure you've had a bit of a stressful few weeks so you never quite know what will happen! Your chilled out weekend sounds good too, are you starting to get around a bit more without your crutches yet?

AFM - well it's cd1 and I had a 26 day cycle, so a bit shorter than last but it's only my second after stopping the pill. Got myself all prepared and all the signs were there so I'm ok and it's still very early days for us. It's probably a good thing as we have a lot of drinks going on this coming week with it being our last working week!!! Hopefully we'll get rid of our furniture this weekend and also seeing my uncle for the last time before we leave Oz so should be a bit of a crazy weekend really!

Hi to everyone coming later!

• Hi Tonka! Sorry AF has showed up, you're being very pragmatic about it so well done - I'm not sure I'll be that good when my time comes. Hope you manage to get rid of your furniture & don't drink too much! :-)

I'm still on both crutches but have taken a few steps on only one - little bit lopsided though!

Where is everyone? Haven't seen Cooper or Enjayee for a while?

• Tayto - I haven't really got any holiday shopping to do will just go to boots when I get paid next week. Could do with some more clothes really but everything I try on looks awful!  I hope your af doesn't arrive early but it could be down to the last few weeks you've had if she does.  A relaxing weekend sounds lovely!

Tonka - Sorry af arrived buy you're taking it well so good for you. Enjoy your last week of working, sounds like a bit of a party week for you!

Tayto I was wondering the same although I know Enjayee has said she was really busy the last few times she popped on, hope they are ok.

• Hi Ladies!

Lulu - Argh, symptom spotting is the spawn of the devil isn't it? I know exactly where you're coming from with it all! Fingers crossed!

Tayto - I hope AF isn't coming... Sending vibes your way x

Tonka - Really sorry it's CD1. Have a lovely weekend though, it sounds manic!

AFM - Real downer week to be honest. I'm currently CD25 and ?6dpo. I've been having money worries due to some work we're doing to the house, and then yesterday one of my close friends told me that she's pregnant. I am genuinely happy for her but am shocked as they've just booked their wedding for next year and she's due in November. I didn't know that she'd come off the Pill. She then proceeded to tell me that everyone says that it takes ages but obviously it doesn't work .like that etc, etc, to which I was trying to be happy and smiley when I just wanted to cry. But she doesn't know we're trying, or for how long. It's just not fair. And I feel like a cow for feeling like that.

To make matters worse, I'm trying not to symptom spot. Like now I'm sitting trying to eat my lunch while feeling sick, but that's probably just cause I've been crying lots and am being a stresshead.

Gah!

• Hi - sorry been awol been on nightshift

Lulu - hope ur busy weekend stops the symptom spotting. Fingers crossed for u!

Tayto - hope af stays aways! I have also been having cramps since yest

Tonka - sorry its cd1 - glad ur ok about it though

Hazel - sorry you're having a rubbish week. Hope the sicky feeling is due to a future bfp!

Afm - CD63!! 5 or 6dpo, been having af cramps since yesterday which is odd this early dpo, will just have to wait & see