Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

***TTC w/c 23rd September***

123457»

Replies

• Morning

Pepperoni - Glad temping going well for u

LolaB - Hope AF stays aways!

Sue - yay for the peak :)

Afm - CD25 - 8dpo & no symptoms apart from lots of creamy cm (sorry tmi) Had my hopes up at start of week but dont think this is our month now. 32 day cycles so not expecting af until next Sat

• Sue - I know the advanced OPKs are not the monitor! But I believe they work under the same principle - estrogen and LH.... anyway, they pick up a 'peak' for me typically 5 days before the IC OPKs do (which are what really signify ovulation for me - EWCM and AF arriving exactly 2 weeks later proves that!).

• Cooper - FX creamy CM means something. I had a lot of that last cycle and google does say its a 'sign' .... for some!

• thanks Pepperoni :) im doing my best to stay away from Google (hard though!)

Also did an amazon order last night, stocking up on opks & preg tests x

• Cooper - Good for you! I must stay away from google on my next 2WW. It nearly killed me last cycle, ha.

• I was ridiculous at the start of the week! I think you could put in any symptom (no matter how random) & someone somewhere will have had it!

Also found myself going through my calendar seeing what months id prefer to have a baby - MAD!!

• Cooper - LOL! Sounds just like me last time. I think I'd even planned my ML dates .... *hangs head in shame*.

• Well its nice to know we're as bad as each other!! :)

• Haha! Cooper and Pepperoni - I am the same! I even said to OH that in an ideal world (and I know it's silly to think it works like this) I'd want to be past 12 weeks by Christmas so I wouldn't have to try to hide it as people would definitely guess something if I didn't drink.

Cooper - I've had the same with lots of creamy CM - can't remember if it's normal or not for me.

I normally have 27 or 28 day cycles so not holding out much hope as I'm sure there would be other signs by now (and I wouldn't have had the spotting this morning).

Sue - At least you are now at the fun bit!

As for weekend plans - I've got tickets to Strictly tomorrow and I am stupidly excited!!!! I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I love it!

• hello.... sorry to hear it's cd1 blackkat.

afm cd6. it's been a busy week at work and i haven't thought about it much which is nice really.  stocked up on some ic hpts the other day. quite night in with himself tonight as i've hardly seen him all week. i have to go to the gym tomorrow - i've been so bad and need to get myself sorted. then going to a friend's birthday party tomorrow night.

as for figuring out dates, i think everyone does that, no?

• Today is CD12 for me and I got my first positive ovulation test!

• JJ

CD67 here and Feeling really grumpy today. Abit of a crampy AF type feeling, but am potentially 3DPO (don't know for sure as only checking CM) so god knows what that means - probably hungry or something lol

Hope you're feeling better today. Are you ovulation testing too? I tend to get slight cramps mid cycle too.

• Afternoon

Hope everybodys having a good weekend

CD 27 10dpo - symptom spotting like mad! Dear oh dear...

• Hey ladies. Good luck to those in the 2ww and hope something happens soon for those of you waiting for ovulation.

I'm up to cd45 now with no ovulation... feeling fed up but I've got blood tests and a sperm test for my hubby on the 9th October... first stage of getting the problems looked into.

• Evening ladies. Not been around for a while - don't seem to have the time to come on.

CD14 today & had faint lines on opks the last 2 days. Earliest I ov is CD17 & latest CD23 so we're busy this week!

Congrats to those with BFPs & loads of sticky vibes.

(Wispa - there's a FB group you ought to join, a spin off from another one you are on which is connected to an event you had earlier this year...)