Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

***Tuesday Chat Thread***

Good morning ladies,

I thought I'd start the thread this morning, its not likely I'll be back today as I'll be on customer site I'm just about to hit the road. I hope everyone is well, my AF hasn't yet shown, still waiting!

I hope you all have a good day.

DPx

Replies

• Morning Dolly! That's a good sign - hope she stays away! Enjoy your travels.

AFM - nothing to report. Still high temps but I'm sure AF'll be here this weekend. Having a panic today, my hairdresser has cancelled my appt this evening and I've a lovely streak of grey down the top of my head - I look like a badger Crying

Hello to all who follow x

• Morning DollyP you're doing well on the not testing! I've got everything crossed for you!

AFM - I'm driving myself crazy and I promised myself I wouldn't! I do this every cycle, when will I learn?! I'm trying to focus on the HyCoSy now, spotting due to start today or tomorrow.

Hi to all who follow!

• Missed you there Tayto! Oh no can you go to another hairdresser? Grey hair is a nightmare I have the same problem :-(

• Morning all.

Sorry I didn't get on yesterday.

DP-keeping everything crossed that af stays away. You've got more resolve than me, I would've cracked open the FR by now!

Tayto-argh! To the grey! Hope she can rearrange it soon. I'm hoping I take after my mum in that respect,  she's in her 60's and hasn't got hardly any grey hair.

Lulu - try and keep busy but here's hoping your hycosy appointment invokes sods law and you get a bfp instead.

Afm - af finally gone. Time to crack out the opks. Will start tomorrow.  

Claire and ST if you're reading I'm thinking of you both. Please don't feel like you can't post here anymore x

• Morning,

Dolly - I'm glad that she has stayed away and that you are distracted today so won't be able to test.

Tatyo -I hope AF doesn't come and I'm sure the grey isn't as bad as you think. Can you get to another hairdresser? I dye my own as its easier.

Lulu - I think its near on impossible not to symptom spot. Best case she doesn't arrive and you get a BFP and if she does you have a plan of action and your HyCoSy booked in.

Holey - Glad AF has gone. Good luck with the Opks.

AFM - Getting ready to start using my opks tomorrow (Very kindly donated by Tatyo). We have a busy few weeks planned so I'm hoping that we don't miss ov.

• Lulu - It's just too hard not to symptom spot, I'm at it too! I really hope you're booking the appts has invoked the law of sod and the spotting (plus AF) will stay away. I can't really get another hairdresser, she figures she'll be able to re-schedule for later in the week so fingers crossed. I do have some coloured mousse at home that I can try for the party Sat night if she can't do it before then.

Holey - lots and lots of luck with the opks. Glad the witch is gone for you after such a long cycle!

Peggs - hope you don't miss the 'magic' window - lots and lots of luck  for your with the opks too x

• Hi ladies,

Dolly - hope you have a good day. fingers crossed AF stays away!

Tayto - they grey probably doesn't look as bad to anyone else as you think, hope you can sort something out though. I colour my own hair, it's so easy nowadays with the mousses.

Lulu - Do more Paris planning! Keep your mind occupied. It's so hard not to crazy though.

Holey - Glad AF has gone. And thanks for thinking of me, I do appreciate it.

Peggs - Fingers crossed the OPKs work some magic for you.

Sorry about my (rather garbled) appearance yesterday. I was having a bit of a crisis which was just awful and I didn't want to moan to you all about it. It also didn't help that I was surrounded at work all day yesterday and didn't have a moment of privacy to sneak on here! I know I'm really lucky to have had my BFP - believe me, after 48 attempts I know. I'm just too terrified at the moment to believe it's really happening and that everything is going to be OK, especially when all my symptoms disappeared over the weekend. It's so easy to think it could still all go wrong at any moment. I realise it's probably the hormones causing all these feelings, but knowing that I'm being ridiculous and stopping myself being ridiculous are two completely different things. I'm sorry to offload like this, I think I just need to get it out :(

• Holey - Gald af has gone hope the opks work well for you!

Peggs - I hope you catch ov. Have you got anything nice planned or is it work busy?

Tayto - I'm sure it's not as bad as you think anyway.

ST - Offload to us all you need that's what we are here for. I think your feelings are completely understandable after all you've been through.

• ST - as Lulu says, feel free to come on here - we'll do what we can to get you through this x

Lulu - thanks - I am always my own worst critic!

• ST- I think your place is where you feel most comfortable & if right now that's here than yo should stay here. I understand why there is a TTC and BT forum but it's s shame to loose people.

Lulu- We are busy with work & then are catching up with friends. We realised at our wedding how awful we have been with catching up with people.

Tayto- hopefully the hairdresser can fit you in & you can find a dress before Sat.

• ST - can't even imagine how worried you are. Keep talking to us x

Tayto - have you got your eye on a dress for the party?

Ugh, is it too early to be thinking about the weekend?!

• Peggs - It can be so difficult to fit it all in sometimes, that's nice you've got some things planned.

Holey - I know I thought it was Thursday tomorrow and then someone told me it is only Tuesday today boooooooo :-(

• Peggs - I figure I'll just use the coloured mousse if she doesn't get back to me!

Holey - never too early to be thinking about the weekend - I'm already thinking about what I'll drink at the party!

Re dresses - these are what I'm thinking of but I'm very conscious of my fat bum, belly, thighs, arms and big ugly scar on my knee at the moment though so not sure these will look good on me  Sad

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_61068+LD633A_-1

http://www.dorothyperkins.com/en/dpuk/product/dresses-203543/going-out-occasion-1969997/amy-childs-chloe-nude-aysmmetric-dress-3471602?bi=1&ps=200 (preferably not in nude though!)

• Both are lovely Tayto, I think I prefer the first one though.  What is the party? Sorry you've probably already told us.

• I prefer the first one too Tayto it's more partyish, and that kind of style should be very flattering x

• Yep 1st for me too. Love the colour!

• I like the first one too