Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

***tuesday TTC***

Morning ladies

this is the first time I've started one of these threads so hope that's ok!

CD4 for me so nothing really to report, I hope AF starts to disappear soon so I can get cracking again!w

hope you're all well, is anyone close to testing yet?

Replies

• Morning Mrs L - c'mon getting on to the fun part!

AFM - sorry I've been AWOL for a few days been busy visiting friends. I'm CD29 today. My cycles are usually 28 days but last one was 33, so who knows about this one. I started having a few cramps yesterday morning and that's a sign that af is usually on her way. So just a case of waiting for that to happen now. I'm totally fine with it though as both H & I realised it would be crazy lucky to happen 1st month of ttc.

Hi to all who follow.

• morning all,

MrsL - hope AF disappears quickly

Sapphire - hope she doesn't show. it would be lucky but then, why not.

AFM - haven't made it on here for a few days as work is busy. also it's cd so nothing really to report. Will start testing with cbfm tomorrow though i don't ov till late in the cycle so won't be anything too interesting to report anytime soon.

• Hi all!

Sorry I haven't posted for so long, I'm still lurking but was trying (unsuccessfully!) to be more relaxed about TTC, that hasn't quite worked seen as I still read all the threads to see how you're all getting on!

Mrs L & sapphire & veecee- I really hope this is 'the' cycle for all of you!! Fingers crossed!

Afm- I'm CD 32 which pretty much means nothing! My cycles were 34 days long until last month where it was 61 days long... hence the need for me to chill out as I nearly drove myself mad symptom spotting even though I knew in my heart it wasn't happening! I've had some spotting for the last few days which I had at exactly the same time in my cycle last month but I am hoping that doesn't mean I'm in for a long cycle again :( funnily enough the spotting happens around CD 31 which last month was 31 days before my period, could it be that I have one extremely extremely light period (its literally a bit of faint blood when i wipe) and then one heavy one? I think when Af comes i need to start temping as I'm not convinced I even ovulate :(

Um sorry about the babbling, I don't talk to anyone about it so it appears to have just blurted out!

Hello to all that follow :)

• Fingers crossed for you JJ :)

• Hi all Wave

MrsL - I'm just a few days ahead of you, hope AF buggers off soon.

Sapphire - fx you get lucky! Do you know how many DPO you are?

VC - here's hoping for an earlier OV this month.

Scotty - it sounds like maybe you had one annovulatory cycle, also known as a cycle where you don't ovulate. It's not a big deal, despite being frustrating while TTC. It doesn't mean anything sinister, and you most likely won't have another one for a very long time. Temping sounds like a good idea, to put your mind at rest.

JJ - oooh, absolutely everything crossed for you!!! Baby dustBaby dustBaby dust

AFM - CD7 and started DTD last night, OPKs start tomorrow...this is our cycle!! Yes

• Morning everyone.

Mrs l - hope AF disappears quickly.

Sapphire - hope afstays away fingers crossed.

Vc - how does the cbfm work?

Hi Scotty I've not 'met' you before. Hope your cycles get back to being regular. I know there are a couple of people on the thread that temp so would be able to help you out with that. This thread is for blurting stuff out!

JJ - fingers crossed for lots of big follicles!

I'm CD 27, not sure when I oved and if I go by my longest cycle of 46 days last time I might of only just oved, so still DTD regularly. I will test next weekend if no AF just in case and then it will be a waiting game as if its a bfn it could be too early or AF is on its way. Anyone doing anything interesting today? We've got to go into town to pay for the carpets that were fitted yesterday, then its definitely a no spend household until next week when we've both been paid!

• Saffron - love the positive attitude! Good luck this cycle and enjoy the fun part!

• Thanks bunny, hope this is your month, x

• Good Morning everyone

MrsL - I hope AF goes soon and you can get to the good bit soon!

Sapphire - Fingers crossed that AF stay's away.. You would be lucky but it does happen, my first cycle of proper TTC I fell pregnant with Jack.

Veecee - Fingers crossed for ovulation to behave itself :)

Scotty - Pretty much agree with what Saffron has said :) and even one cycle of temping would help

Saffron -  Love the positivity! and I have my fingers crossed that it is your month!

Bunny - I hope that AF stay's away for you

AFM I am CD12  - I have noticed today and had it in a previous cycle where I had 3 temps there same so a line along my chart, I am on my second day of it happening so wondering if it's something that happens too me every month and hopefully if it does I might count how many day's it was until ovulation last time.. and hope it's the same haha!

Hubby is home tomorrow so will be jumping his bones tomorrow evening!

Sorry If I missed anyone!

• I had three in a row to CC, only for one month of temping. I was starting to worry that my thermometer was broken Laugh

• Haha That's what I thought when I had it the first time, that maybe I had got it wrong and went back to check but it was right lol.. But it's happening again and actually was at CD10 last cycle and It happened on CD11 this month, so wondering if it's a regular thing.. and Last time Ovulation happend at CD19, Fingers crossed! 

• Sounds promising, would be great if it is a sign!

• We will just wait and see not getting my hopes up lol! It's just funny that it's happened around the same few days lol! Fingers crossed it would be an awesome sign lol

• VC - hope ov is a little earlier this month

Scotty - perhaps the temping would help give you an idea what's going on.

JJ - really hope today goes well for you

Saffron - so hope this is your month! I must be 14dpo now, well this was assuming I ov'd when I thought I did but about a week later I had more ewcm. I don't temp or use opk, I didn't before with M, we just go for the dtd lots, which is all good by me! ;)

Bunny - I really hope af stays away. Fingers crossed so tightly for you.

CC - looking forward to tomorrow night then?!

• Cc - hope that it is a regular sign as that would be a brilliant way to predict ovulation!

• Yes Will look forward too tomorrow night haha! Just incase I do ovulate this week! (Unlikely) but maybe!

Bunny - Yeah would be awesome but not sure I am that lucky haha! It's just strange it's within a day or 2 of my cycle back in July/Aug so we will see

You know now I have mentioned it tomorrow my temp will be different haha!

• Oh JJ - Sorry that you have some more waiting - will keep my fingers crossed for Friday!

• Everything crossed for Friday JJ!

• Fingers crossed for Friday xx

• Another one with everything crossed over here, x