Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

***Weight Loss 2014***

Replies

• Good work Saffron!

Another 2lb off for me. I can't see me reaching my goal by valentines day though as that would mean losing 5lb by next Friday - so we'll see how close I can get to that!

• Well done ladies, I'm afraid I've had a very bad few weeks & haven't dared step on the scales which is why I haven't been on here in awhile. Might just go & weigh myself before I have breakfast, hope it's not as bad as I think...

Update: I'm not sure how I've managed it but despite eating a copious amount of takeaways I've still managed to lose another lb. That's half a stone lost whoop, whoop!!

Hope everyone else is doing well x

• Nice work BK, even if it was fluke ;)

I've lost 1lb this week too! Remember I said H and I had a challenge see who could lose 12lb by valentine's, well we were equal last week but on weighing himself this morning he appears to have reached his goal. Damn him!

• Well done Sapphire. With your hubbys weight loss will hopefully spur you on to keep beating him!! Enjoy the rest of your valentines day.

• Hi everyone, I don't post on MD that often but I lurk occasionally and I'm trying to lose weight at the moment so I'd like to join in here! I've just started Slimming World last week, going to be weighing myself on Fridays and on my first week I lost 3lb. I'd love to lose 19lb overall.

• 3lb is a great initial loss. Good luck Peanut, hope the weight continues to come off easily. I'll add you to the list.

I want to lose a few more lbs eating a bit healthier (now I'm not on the silly boy diet anymore) before I put any pregnancy weight on, well that's the aim!

• hi all - can i join in here? looks like there is some great weightloss going on. been talking about being good for ages but need to just do it.

doing old style weight watchers which has worked well in the past for me. started well today with porrige for brekkie.

Ideally i would like to lose about 26lbs but even 20 would make me very happy. I've a wedding early May so that's my target.

• VC - of course, you can join in with us! Always nice to have another face with us. A wedding is a great incentive to help reach your target too!

• Hi Veecee,

I'll add you to the list. A wedding is a fab incentive. I lost nearly 1 1/2 stone for my sisters wedding in Sept but then managed to put almost all of it back on over Christmas. Really hope you are able to do the weight loss bit without putting it back on (unless it's all in a good cause!!!)

• Hi ladies,

I'm completely happy to keep up this weight loss thread & help everyone to track their weight loss but I'm aware that it might be a bit insensitive what with my BFP & pregnancy ticker. I would hate it be a constant reminder to anyone & am willing to let someone else take over (if we can work out how!) if you'd rather. I know there were some days that I couldn't bear to read BFP threads on here (however happy you are for them)  when TTC got too much & I would hate to add to anyone's burden x x x

• Thanks Blackkat. Had a great first day, stuck to points and enjoyed taking control :) how is everyone else getting on?

Ticker doesn't bother me.

• I am fine with the ticker too Smile

Weigh in day is tomorrow but things have been going well this week, I sneakily jumped on the scales yesterday and I've lost a pound so far this week, would love to have lost another by tomorrow but we shall see!

• Fingers crossed even for 1.5 for ya Peanut!

• BK, I'm absolutely fine with you and your ticker.

VC - I love that feeling of being in control! I need to get back on track with mine.

Peanut - how did you do?

So I've weighed in this morning and put 1lb. Damn half term and lots of exciting days out, read that as extra cake-y treats.

• Thanks ladies, just wanted to make sure. I'll still be lurking for some time in anticipation x x

Sapphire: what a pain, I hate it when that happens but I totally know what you mean. My hubby bought us valentines treats then a massive toblerone from the airport from his business trip. Hope it's easy for you to lose

Peanut: Hope you had a good weigh in

• 2 pounds this week, very pleased with that!

• Well done peanut, great start x

Just updated the chart & realised that you'd already lost 3lb not not right at the start! 5lb is a great weight loss, hope you continue the motivation!

• Morning all. Peanut thats a great result. Well done!

Sapphire disappoointing but im sure  you'll have it off in no time and it sounds like it was worth it, if ypu had a lovely week.

• Well done Peanut! That's great.

I've had another rubbish week with mum being here (I've put on another 1lb), but I'm back on track and recording my food again. So here's hoping that I can lose some of that extra 2lb and then continue to getting closer to my goal.

How's everyone else been this week. More successful than mine I hope.

• I'm sure it won't take you long to lose it again Sapphire, don't feel bad about it. Next week is a new week!

AFM I lost a pound this week.