Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

**Happy Friday Everyone TTC**

As my Friday is all done and dusted, I thought I'd start the thread if you don't mind!! 

Took my temp for the first time this morning, turns out that with low light and completely rubbish eyesight, i got it completely wrong, i read 35.05 instead of it being 36.50! Thank god for the memory button! Don't know where i pulled the first number from!

CD1 will be tomorrow, just can't wait to get a move on! Been reading some positive stories about TTC after coming off Microgynon, so fingers crossed it will be as easy for us as it was for some of them.

Hope you all have a great Friday and I'll try and pop on later for some more personals Smile

Replies

• Morning

Tonka - thats why i dont temp, im far too much of a sleep monster to get it right! Good luck with it!

Afm - CD7 & nothing new. Got a lot on over next couple of weeks so hopefully that wil keep my mind off the wait for ov

Hope everyone has a lovely Friday :)

• Morning!

Tonka - I've had that too and FF gets all confused. I've got used to it and now it's like second nature.

Cooper - Enjoy the good bit coming up x

AFM - CD17, 5DPO - hoping for a longer luteal phase this time - last cycle was only 9 days. In other news, going down to London this weekend to see H's cousin, her partner and their 3 month old - looking forward to some cuddles!

• Morning everyone, happy Friday!!!!

Tonka - I think I would get confused as well!  I hope your journey ttc is short as well.

Cooper - Sounds like the next couple of weeks will go quickly for you.

Tayto - I hope your lp is longer this cycle.  Your weekend sounds lovely, do you have any plans in London?

AFM - 6dpo no symptoms at all.  Got my scan tomorrow, starting to get worried now, if there are any of those magic vibes going around I would really appriciate it!

Have a lovely weekend everyone! xxx

• Lulu - only other plans are to help OH's cousin with her wedding favours & centrepieces. Lots and lots of vibes for you for the scan tomorrow lovely - fingers crossed for you x

• Morning All and Happy Friday

I am sooo pleased it's the weekend tomorrow!!

Tonka, on darker mornings I do my temp then have to scamper off to the bathroom to read it, I'm glad it's getting lighter!! Good luck for your first cycle and I hope you have a quick journey.

Cooper, sounds like you have a busy few weeks so hopefully they'll fly by!

Tayto, have a lovely time, my acupuncturist said that it is good for us to hold as many babies as possible when TTC and visualise how you will be having a baby of your own soon and it will be you! It's supposed to help!!

Lulu, lots of luck for the scan.

AFM I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday, my temp went up this morning but obviously it needs a few more days of being up to be certain. I'm off to stay at my parents this weekend with my sister, they live about 3hrs away so I'm very excited to be going, and glad I ovulated before the weekend away from my H!!!

• Morning everyone

Tonka - I am the same some mornings I have to move the curtain to let sone light in haha, thank god for the memory function lol

Coiper- Fingers crossed the time flies by for you and you get to the good bit soon!

Tayto, I hope you have a lovely time, love baby cuddles, so little bit jealous lol. Sounds like you will be busy too!

Lulu - Fingers crossed for your scan

DollyP - Yay to Ov happening at a good time! Hope you enjoy your weekend away!

Afm I am still 4dpo yay, Ff hasnt decided to change its mind yet again lol, I am getting a few cramps esp on the left side.. so fingers crossed!

• Tonka – I always have to wait until I’m properly awake to log mine otherwise the numbers seem a bit weird.

Cooper – enjoy the good bit.

Tayto – hope your lp is longer this time.

Lulu – lots of vibes for the scan tomorrow.

DollyP – good timing with ov. Enjoy your weekend!

CC – fingers crossed for you.

AFM – the rubbishness that is cd1 is here today. Although I’ve had cuddles with M and reminded that I’m very lucky to have her. It got to me a bit earlier I guess from listening to all those people who say it’s easier ttc baby #2 and today officially marks that not being the case for us. I know it’s still early days so I feel like I’m cheating feeling like this. Anyway, lovely weekend ahead have my SIL coming to stay tomorrow night.

Hello to those who follow and hope you all have a good weekend (I don’t know how much I’ll be able to pop on).

• Added crappiness is that that was now the shortest cycle since having M - 24days, I just want my body to return to it's boring 28-day regular self. Sorry, it's Friday and nearly the weekend I shall snap out of it.
  • DollyP - yay for ovulation! Great that you did before you are away from H.

CC - good that it's still 4DPO - fingers crossed!

Sapphire - huge hugs for you - so sorry AF showed up. Enjoy your weekend with your SIL.

• tayto - That sound lovely have a great weekend!

Dolly P - Good news on ov!!

CC - Yay for 4dpo, fingers crossed for you!

Saphire - Sorry it cd1, definitely not cheating feeling like that it is crap no matter how long you've been trying.  Have a lovely weekend and lots of cuddles with your little one xx

Thanks for all the vibes ladies, I'll try and pop on and let you know how it goes although I don't think I get the results until next week.

• Saphire - Sorry it's CD1 - Agree with what lulu says it's crap no matter how long you have been trying, fingers crossed it will be soon for you!

Lulu please do let us know how you get on!

afm - I am having some discomfort pretty much constant on my left side, to the point i might take some para's.. had it a few days now but today is deff worse... wonder what it could be deff don't want too google haha!