Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

**Monday TTC**

Good Morning ladies

We seem to be getting quiet again! 

I am on CD9, My temps seem to be so erratic, no idea if i am even going to be able to tell if I am ovulating lol! 

Hope you ladies are well :) 

Replies

• Options

I'm doing really badly at this 'stay away from MD thing'.

I am on CD10, I normally ov around day 16 ish which is next week BUT we will have H's kids for the entire week so I dont know how we are gona get any DTD in! I will have to be wily...

• Options

It's hard to stay away isn't it, My predicted ovulation day is Sunday, but H is away from Thursday and back Sunday evening so wont get to DTD either :( which is pretty pants! Hope you manage to get some Rod!

• Options

We went through a bit of a dry spell lately but since Wednesday have DTD 3 times so I think we're getting back on track now. I'm trying to just aim for DTD a few times a week and not get caught up on timing it around ov but its hard.

• Options

Yes, Think esp if you know when ovulation is and aware of where you are in your cycle! I hope you manage to step back and it all happens for you!

• Options

Thanks cupcake. Its coming up to a year since we decided to start trying, obv I fell pregnant in that time but sadly lost it and I'm trying very hard not to think of it as a year...but its difficult.

• Options

morning, im cd8 today, very eager to see if last month was a fluke or if inositol has brought my cycles down ! i think ill start my opks thursday !

• Options

I am sorry to hear about your loss, It is very difficult and I find on here it's easy too get caught up in it all.. I didn't want too start temping etc but now I am!

• Options

Morning Monnie, Hope Inositol has brought you cycles down for you ;)!

OPK's are they only beneficial if you have a regular cycle?

I have PCOS and read somewhere that OPK's etc aren't reliant when you have this?

• Options

cupcake, i also have pcos, and although i can see why they arnt always reliable i still love mine!

in the total time iv been using opks,which i think is about 8 months iv had 2 false positives, although i only know this becasue i temp to back it up !

even thought i have long cycles there is a pattern to them so i roughly know the 2 week window where i will ovulate, so i only do my opks then, i couldn't imagine doing them from the beginning as i think id be down seeing the negative every day !

• Options

Ah lovely, well think I will stick with temping for a few months and see what's going on :) and then maybe look at OPK's too

• Options

Hello ladies. I'm still stuck on my pants phone connection so I'm sorry I've been away and I can't look properly to do personals. I will arch up with you all when I have a computer back I promise!! I wanted to let you all know I got a bfp this morning, only 11dpo so an early one for me. I know we've been so lucky to conceive so fast but I have a bad relationšop with early pregnancy so it's anlong road ahead. Eeeeeeeeeek!!!!!

• Options

AR - Huge congratulations x x

• Options

Congrats AR x

• Options

Anyway, got caught up there with the congratulations. I'm expecting AF in a few days time & am very excited to start TTC properly once it's out of the way. Got my opk's ready & as I'm not working this month it doesn't matter if hubby is late home from work! It's our anniversary on Wed so looking forward to getting the ball rolling as such! I'm being a little crazy in that I've spent the last few months reading about gender swaying as I like the idea of having a boy but obviously would be just as happy to ave another girl. It just means my diet is a little unhealthy for a bit. Hope you're all well (my toddler is refusing to sleep so I'll be back to personals once I've settled her - I hate teething) x

• Options

Welcome blackkat, I hope your TTC is a short one!

• Options

Congrats AR!!!

• Options

Congratulations AR!

As for me CD28 post pill so we'll see when AF turns up?!

• Options

Congrats AR