Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

**Thurs TTC**

Good morning ladies,

I feel like I've been a bit of a grumpy cow of late on here. Jealously is such a horrible emotion to feel. Still onwards & upwards. I've been confused this cycle as to when my spotting stopped & af started as it was very light for 3 days before being full on yesterday (complete with usual cramps) but I think I'll count sat as CD1. I'm back on my supplements & am heading to Morrisons today to get some more!! Been trying to google about the vit B complex to stop the spotting but am unsure if I can take more as there's already some with the pregnacare that I take. Will ask at the pharmacy. Hope you're all well x

Replies

• Blackkat - Don't worry about feeling that way, I get like it alot now and I feel horrible every time I think that way but I think it's pretty inevitable when other people get bfp's around you and you are still stuck trying x

CD11 for me today and my husband is in agony again with his back so I'm now actually hoping for a longer cycle so we don't miss our chance. Realistically i've never ovulated before CD23 so we're good for a while yet!

• Blackkate - sorry you've been feeling bad. Onwards and upwards as you say! I always find I'm in a better mood when I've been taking my vitamins properly, so I hope you do too.

PurpleStar - fx for a longer cycle!

AFM - sorry, not been around much. I was very ill throughout the weekend and beginning of this week, so thought we'd be out as FF predicted ovulation on Tuesday. But I had some EWCM yesterday so we DTD, let's hope it worked! Perhaps being ill postponed ovulation, plus I'm not sure about cycles yet as this is the first one off the pill. Guess I must be entering the 2ww then, might see if H is up for DTD again tonight just so we've done all we can!

• Afternoon!

BK - Those are normal emotions, it's difficult to not feel like that. x

PS - Hope get a longer cycle x

S - I've heard illness can delay ovulation so fingers crossed for you! x

AFM - CD1 today, I'm really not bothered by it (ans a little pleased) as I won't be due when family are having their holiday plus I can have a drink at Christmas. Also, my next AF is due on L's first birthday, so I could be upduffed for her birthday! :-)

DS x

• Hi all, just in from work xx

Blackkat, don't apologise. I cried inside many times when there were 3 bfps on here the week after my miscarriage. I would never in a million years deny these ladies their pregnancies, but was internally screaming "why not me as the 4th??".

PS fingers crossed for a nice long cycle to avoid any back pain issues!!

Saisi, hope your timing is good!

DS glad you can see a silver lining xx

AFM CD5 so in the 2ww. Timing wise, FF reckons we've done enough, but I just have a feeling it's not our month this time.

• Eek I MUST be tired. I mean I'm 5dpo, that's CD20!

• I do the same thing BF in getting these anagrams mixed up. Fingers crossed for you lovely x