Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

**Thursday TTC**

Good morning to you all

CD8 and big expressionless CB stick.  I went to the doc last night and he's sending me for a scan, full blood count and a liver function test.  He doesnt think its anything sinister but wants to rule out any potential nasties.  I am more under the impression it is muscular as its typical and the pain isnt there this morning. Grrrrrrrr

Replies

• Morning Vikster!  That is good your doc is sending you for tests just to be on the safe side.

Nothing to add from me, cd3 and af on the way out yay!

• Morning all!

Vikster - I missed what happened, are you in pain?

Lulu - glad AF is on the way out

AFM - huge temp drop to 36.65, reckon AF is on the way, due yesterday/today, so expecting it at any minute.

• Good about the tests Vikster. Hope its nothing sinister and just a pulled muscle or something x

Lulu - yay for no af. Let the fun times commence!

Saff - How do you feel? x

AFM - got my positive OPK last night and another one this morning! So dtd last night and will do again tonight and hopefully tomorrow. Got these weird tingly feelings on my left side which I hope is my little egg floating down to meet the spermies! haha!

• Oh and its CD15.

• Honestly, I'm fine, just glad to be out of limbo. Obviously I wanted to be pregnant, but this month would have been a struggle realistically, and I've always been fully prepared for it to take a while anyway. We tried for nine (now ten) unsuccessful cycles already, why would this month be any different?

Glad you are getting positive OPKs, hope the 2ww flies in for you! Yes

• Thats a bit like me. I am always disappointed when AF arrives but not surprised. This is our 8th cycle since the mc. Been over a year since we started trying in the first instance.

Thanks, me too, just hope H isnt too tired tonight! haha!

• Saff - Sorry AF may be visiting soon :-( yeh i have been getting lower back pain along with twinging in what i think is ovary area for a while now, mainly when i walk and get in the shower of a morning.  Really quite painful and odd, but its all but bloody dissapeared now.  Will see what happens in the next week or so.

Rod - get busy lady and hope the egg is well and truely caught this month!

• Afternoon

Vikster - hope the tests get to the bottom of the problem

Lulu - glad af is disappearing

Saff - stil hoping af doesnt appear for u but glad u seem ok about it if it does

Rod - yay for the pos opks!!

Afm - CD27 7dpo, still got sensitive nipples but nothing apart from that. Dont feel like i could be pregnant this month so should be ok when af arrives!

• Saff - Sorry to hear you think AF is on her way :(

Cooper - will you be testing or waiting for AF?

• Pepp - last month i tested but just wasted a bunch of tests! So just going to wait for af, due tues

• Hi Saffron glad you are ok, I guess that is the good thing with testing before af at least you know to expect it.

Rod - Good news on the positive!

Cooper - Fingers crossed for you, not long to wait now!

Have a good Halloween everyone ha ha!

• hi all -

Vikster good luck with those tests. best to get things ruled out.

Sorry to hear about the drop Saff, hope its not AF coming

Lulu - on to the fun part :)

Rod - lots of good vibes for ya.

Cooper - hope you are not waiting too long whatever happens.

AFM cd10 and just going with lots of dtd. been striking this morning (work in higher education) and then packing to move house tomorrow. So excited - going from a flat to a house with a garden. not looking forward to the moving part which we are doing ourselves.

• Thanks everyone, nothing yet but I'm sure the temp drop is a sure sign.

Vikster, I hadn't realised, fx it's easily remedied!

Cooper - well done on the laid back approach, the 2ww is a killer so if you can stay relaxed then you deserve a huge Yes

VC - I had to cross the picket line today (student) as I had a presentation due in, but felt awful doing it. Very exciting on the moving front, enjoy! Don't forget to christen each room Wink

• Evening all, just in from work and just what I didn't want, a maternity home birth. Grrr. Still, if I can deal with that after everything, I can handle anything. VERY scared tomorrow since I get my MRI results. Possible answers are a) fibroids are in a bad place, I need them removed and can't ttc meanwhile, b) in a bad place, can remove asap without affecting ttc, and c) shouldn't be a problem, probably may not have caused the mc. I don't really want either answer, since even a and b mean stuff needs doing, and c means I have no answers and no way to avoid another mc. Actually there's a d as well, that I have an unfixable problem.

Anyway, as things stand, no idea what cd I am on, I stopped bleeding from the mc about 10 days ago and have been dtd ever since. And now have very very sore boobs, similar to pre AF or BFP. So I have MO idea what my body is doing ad still nervous about the future.

Hope you are all having better days xx

• Sorry that you are going through such a horrible time Barefoot, fx for te best possible result from the tests, x