Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

**TTC w/c 19th Aug**

Good Morning ladies 

I am CD30 and AF is due on Friday, so just sat here waiting too see if she will arrive, My temp's are still above my cover line at the moment!. 

Hello to all that follow :) 

Replies

• Ooh that's fairly positive then. I'm on CD24 with AF due Thursday BUT I have pre-AF cramps today, which if it arrives as I think it will, puts me on a 24 day cycle when it's always 26/27 which is annoying.

• It's driving me mental Barefoot lol! I am symptom spotting, If AF doesn't arrive by Friday, our test date is Tuesday next week (27th I think)

Hopefully it wont arrive for a few days and puts you back to what you were normally!

• Hi both,

CC, how many dpo are you? Have you considered testing yet?

BF, I get cramps for quite a few days leading up to AF now, I never used to before the pill though!!

AFM, CD1 so not much to report at all!!

• DollyP, Sorry your back to CD1, Fingers crossed for you this month!

I am 11DPO I am not due until Friday, H is home tomorrow night and Wednesday, so prob cave in and test, was hoping to wait until next week, but I am not good at holding out haha!

• I did well this month and didn't test at all, I could tell from my temps though it wasn't my month.

• I have no idea what's going on with my temps this month I don't think I am pregnant at all my temps are too up and down I think!

• CD5 for me. Next window of opportunity will be on honeymoon!

• Hi all. Despite saying I wasn't going to get all TTC-ey this time I've been lurking, so might as well post too!

CC- temps being over the cover line sounds pretty positive. Fingers crossed!

Barefoot- hopefully the cramps don't mean AF is making an early appearance.

Dolly - boo to cd1. :-(

I'm cd19 and 6dpo, based on cd1 being the first day off the pill, and assuming that a positive opk=ovulation which is certainly not a definite with PCOS. That said I did have cramps on the day I think I ovulated so that's hopefully a good sign. I don't feel remotely pregnant (cause obviously you do normally at 6dpo, lol) and haven't dtd masses this month, but am still going to poas from Friday. I'm such a loser!

• Enjoy your honeymoon Reb! Don't do what we did and got burnt in the first week so we couldn't DTD for the whole honeymoon lol!

Spikeygoodness - Hola :) Glad you have decided to join us it was getting very quiet on here lol!..

Yeah all temps above cover line, I am sure they will dip tomorrow now I have posted that haha!

Your not a loser at all, I think it's natural to just want too test and find out asap! are you temping as well as OPK'S? I heard OPK's aren't reliable with PCOS, how do you find them?

• Good Morning All!!!

CD1 for me today and I'm thrilled as its now the 2nd ''normal'' AF and right on time (28 day cycle) after my MMC in June.  The doctor did advise us to wait 3 months until we try TTC again but my H & I have decided as there is no medical reason to wait, and we both feel ready,  we will start this month.  Our little one is getting older and I really don't want to age gap to be much bigger plus I am getting older too :)

So, terrified + excited at the same time and hoping to God that we are as lucky as last time to fall pregnant straight away but that this one will be a sticky one.  I'm quite sure that if I do become pregnant I will not be telling anyone until at least the 3 month mark.

Lots of hand holding needed please and good luck to all the people who are due AF shortly that she does'nt turn up!!

Sue xx

P.S. I am not a ''temp'' person but use the Clear Blue Fetrility Monitor to know when ovulation is - with a 3 year old  DTD falls on the backburner sometimes :)

• Hey Sue, welcome back :) Good luck lovely, really hoping that you aren't here for long x

• Thanks Figaro!!  How are things with you TTC-wise?

• Hi All!

I haven't been on for a few days as I've been away.  Going to have a go at personals!

ChocolateCupcake - That sounds exciting fingers crossed for you!

Barefoot - Also fingers crossed for you hope it's not AF!  I have had 2 24 day cycles from a regular 28 / 29 cylce so I know how you feel if it is AF.

DollyP - Sorry AF turned up on to the next cycle!

RebTheEck - Great opportunity for you have a great honeymoon!

Sue - Sorry to hear about your MMC xx

AFM CD11 got my smear tomorrow :-(

• Sorry Spikeygoodness I missed you! Fingers crossed for you also!

• Welcome back sue :) fingers crossed tightly for you!

Lulu hope you had a nice time away :) good luck with your smear tomorrow!

AfM - well my temp took another rise today, I am so trying not to get my hopes up but it's so hard, I have been symptom sporting all last night'

• I'm still here Sue, plodding along, although I mostly post on the MTTC thread now. I temp now, which has given me something to do each day, which I like. It's also helping me to see if we are managing to dtd anywhere near ov (H still works away). Nice to 'see' you again x

Hi to everyone else, good luck to the ladies in their 2ww x

• Morning All,

CC, another temp rise, my fingers are crossed for you!

Reb, fingers crossed for the honeymoon, where are you going?

Spikey, thanks for joining us and roll on Friday when you poas!

Sue, welcome back, I hope its a short journey this time, everything crossed for you

Lulu, good luck for the smear, never pleasant but hope its over nice and quick!!

Nothing to report here at all as CD2, roll on this week to get AF out of the way!!

• Can I join in please? :)

I'm CD7 today. I have irregular cycles though, one which was 40 days long, another 50 days long, and this last cycle a shocking 90 days!

I have to say I was very delighted to see AF when it came!

Really hoping for a more reasonable length cycle this time :-(

I started to panic I'd never see another AF by the time I hit CD90!

Not doing a lot in terms of temping etc. I have some ovulation tests which I will use closer to that potential time (or when I have other signs it may be happening?).

Generally just trying to DTD every other day.

• Thanks DollyP, Will be testing tomorrow If my Temp stays up and AF doesn't show early :)!

Mrs_A of course you can join :)  - I know how you feel with a 90 day cycle sometimes I am like I cant even remember when I had my last period, It seems to have improved with taking this Inositol

Just enjoy doing DTD for now :)

• MrsA, hi and welcome! Good luck with your cycles.

Lulu, good luck for the smear. Vile but necessary.

CC it's all very optimistic. Hope this is your month.

AFM, no AF as yet (yay!) but still cramping so I know it's not far away. Just praying for another day or 2 to keep my cycles longer. I know if it arrives late evening then CD1 is the following day. Trying to kid myself that that means anything after midday doesn't count as CD1 today! Started temping today so just in case it does arrive I have temps for the whole cycle, but my chart will be weird since I start nights tonight, so tomorrow's temp will be after 1pm.