Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

*~*FRIDAY TTC*~*

Afternoon ladies

Where is everyone?

No news my end just waiting for my body to give me some sort of idea what its doing. Back to EPU this afternoon for more blood tests

Replies

• Hi cooper, just wanted to say I hope it goes ok this afternoon at the Epu. Will you get the blood results today?

• Hi Imp

I wont get results until Monday but no rush really

Hope you're keeping well xx

• Big hugs to you Cooper xxx

I'm CD2, so nothing to report.

DS x

• Hi all, hope you are all ok and don't mind me getting involved!

Hope EPU goes ok cooper

I'm 12 or 13 dpo (not temping so can't be sure) and am driving myself mad symptom spotting even though I know we haven't done enough this month :( two days ago I wiped and had quite a bit of light brown blood/discharge/weird body goo that is sent to give me false hope... haven't had any since and had a bfn from a first response test this morning, trying to tell myself that I must now wait for af on Sunday and stop wasting money! Anyhow sorry for too much info there!

• Hi Copper, sorry to see you back (in the nicest possible way), hope you looking after yourself

AFM: Well, if you've read the post I posted this afternoon you'll see that this whole ttc stuff has sent me a bit crazy & I ended up poas 1st thing this morning to stop the craziest going on in my head. Unfortunately that didn't work as I looked at the test after the time limit & have a line (albeit a slightly curved line). I thought evaporation lines were just grey but this is definitely pink. Anyway I think (if I ignore all the craziness) I'm cd7 but currently confused & ridiculously full of cold. Take care all x

• Hi everyone. I'm CD21 and 6dpo so nothing to report. Having a lazy boozy weekend, some shopping and Christmas markets planned, I think.

Blackkat, I think you may well have a bfp there!

Scotty, still a good chance for you as well, especially testing relatively early.

DS & Imp, hello xx

Cooper, I know exactly what you're going through. Loads of hugs, and vibes for low bloods and a negative hpt soon xxx

• Hi girls I took my last contraceptive pill today so as of next week we will officially be TTC! Eeekkk! I'll be posting here more often x

• Hello everyone,

Sorry, not been around much, been working long hours so not been online in the evenings.

Cooper - hello, sorry to hear you've had a pants time of late

Imp - hello!

Scotty - still a chance though, so fx for a BFP for you!

BK - I'd get yourself another test lady!

BF - you're just a bit in front of me, weekend sounds fab!

AFM I am CD 20, and I think I ov'd on CD 17 (not temping or using OPKs yet, just from CM and other symptoms) so just waiting really although it's our first cycle so I don't expect anything!