Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

*~*Friday TTC*~*

Good morning ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on much, been ridiculously busy. Hope you are all well. So it's CD14 for me & for my 1st full cycle temping it looks like I've got a dip this morning so hopefully I'll ov soon. (I usually ov on CD15 although last month I didn't get any  positives). It's my daughters 2nd birthday on Sunday & I've been really busy planning her party for tomorrow & also trying to tidy up as I've got lots of family staying. Luckily we live in a townhouse so it's only us & our daughter on the top floor, so can still hopefully dtd tonight quietly!!

Take care all x x

Replies

• Morning ladies,

BK - lol at DTD quietly we are the same when my sisters here

JJ - fingers crossed for you

AFM I appear to be Cd1! Woke up too Af type bleeding, so guessing what I had before was just break through bleeding or something. Oh well back to the start for me, at least I get back to the good bit soon lol!

• Hey BK, prime time for you, good luck!

Sending you buckets of vibes JJ!

AFM - CD10 and I got a flashing smiley today, never had one before...exciting!! Bounce

• Sorry CC, I was so sure it was OV spotting Hug

• I know my temps reflected it too, but nevermind we will see what happens next lol

Its just another episode in what will my body do next drama lol

• Hello everyone.

Bk - hope you get to DTD quietly! What are your party plans?

Cc - sorry to hear its AF, but as you said at least you get to the fun part again soon!

JJ fingers crossed for big follicles, let us know how you get on.

S - that's exciting that you got a smiley face! Bet you're tired after your long day yesterday.

Just had the support nurse round, she's lovely and always makes us feel really positive. She's going to look I into support groups for us too. We spoke to her about having another baby and she said just go for it if you think that's right which was lovely to hear as I think a lot of people think we should wait. Not much to report CD 30 today so will probably do another test at the weekend.

• Afternoon all!

Blackcat - Happy birthday to your little one - and dtd quietly made me laugh - I had this when we had visitors and was determined not to miss the timing  - it's like we're naughty teenagers not grown women!

JJ - hope the scan goes well

CC - sorry it's CD1

Saffron - hurray for a flashing smiley - your positive thinking about this cycle is working!

Bunny - I'm glad the nurse was supportive of you and OH.

Afm, sorry about disappearing this week - been crazy at work again. So, after all my qu's on Monday about the cbfm and being convinced it wasn't working I got peaks! So, this month has been highs from cd8-16, peak cd 17 &18 and back to high again today - cd19. We were dtd every other day, but both days on the peak (so 16,17 & 18). I think poor OH is hoping for a rest tonight, but was wondering whether it's a good idea to cover this high as well?

To be honest I am struggling to believe the cbfm - I got no other ov symptoms at all. And I thought the first month using them was never reliable... I still think I'll take Saffron's advice and temp next month too.

• Jj that's great to hear.

Lola work does like to get into the way of these things! Sounds like its a good idea to gemp as well for a month to cover all bases just in case the cbfm isn't accurate the first month x

• Bunny -  Glad that she was lovely and made you feel positive, fingers crossed she will find a support group!.. and yay for her saying go for another baby!

Fingers crossed for the weekend!

JJ - That's fab to hear, Yay enjoy DTD

LolaB - I think it's a good idea to temp next month if thing's are confusing :)! Fingers crossed you wont need too!

Little bit upset about it being CD1 and kinda just wondering what's going on, It's cruel enough that I am back here but too add insult to injury my body is playing silly buggers, Struggling a little bit today, I have no idea what my 4 day's of bleeding 2 weeks ago was. It's a better AF than previous bleeding so at least it's a more positive AF.. Oh well not much I can do really.

Sorry that turned into a bit of a rant/sob

• Oh CC. Have a completely ineffective internet weirdie hug.

I'm sorry, I have no words of wisdom as you know I haven't the faintest idea what I'm doing. Just wanted to say I'm thinking of you and hope af clears off soon and all becomes clear on the next cycle. x

• Thanks LolaB, I don't that the faintest idea what I am doing either anymore lol! ah well will see what happens after this AF buggers off lol! Thank you though :)

• Hope you've got a nice tea in cc to make you feel a bit better. Our bodies take a while to settle down sometimes into a routine again. My AF beg of Jan was my first since giving birth. Take it easy this weekend, hopefully this af will be your body 'resetting itself into a regular pattern for you xx

• Hi everyone

Happy Friday :)

Blackcat - hope your daughter has a nice party and good luck with ov

JJ - good news on your scan keeping my fx for you

CC sorry AF has arrived hope she disappears quickly so you can start the good bit

Saff yay for a smiley! Hope his is your cycle

Bunny how have u not tested lol are your cycles usually this long?

Lola fx for you and hope u have covered alll days, sounds like you have

AFM it's cd7 (where has this week gone?) hubby and I DTD last night and plan to a lot this weekend and next! It's been a strange day today with a friend at work going on mat leave, I then spoke to another friend at work and she said she's been trying for 2 years for a baby. Hope our journey isn't that long!

Wishing you all a fab weekend x

• Mrs l - my cycles before being pregnant with k were 38 and 46 days long so I still think its too early to test, but probably will tomorrow anyway! Have fun with the good part! We've also got good friends who are getting fertility treatment and others that fall pregnant easily, hopefully you will be In latter category but talking to others it seems that nothing can be taken for granted.

• I'll keep an eye out for your results tomorrow bunny x

• Hi Ladies,

BK: Happy birthday to your daughter and enjoy the naughtiness of dtd quietly!

JJ: sounds like you have a good weekend planned :)

CC: more inadequate internet sympathy. I hope AF buggers off soon and cycles are a bit clearer from here on in.

Saffron: I assume a smiley face is a good thing so yeay!!

Bunny: I'm glad you're getting some good support from someone who is also supportive of your decisions and opinions- so important.

Lola: I don't know much about cbfm but hope things become clearer.

Mrs L: enjoy the weekend! I really hope you and everyone else doesn't have to wait that long.

afm: CD11, planning on dtd a couple of times hopefully before H leaves for Amsterdam for 4 days on Sunday (He doesn't know yet he should plan his business trips around my cycles!). Not much else currently planned for the weekend but hopefully plenty of relaxation as I've got a busy week next week. Bacon sandwiches in bed tomorrow morning should be a great start :)

• Bunny - Thanks hun, Feeling better now, Going to have a chat with hubby in bed later, I guess I am just desperate too have a baby :(! I need to chill out!

MrsL - Enjoy DTD loads in the next week or so :)!

Rioja Lu - Have fun DTD before H leaves, Haha He should know not too book business trips around ovulation haha! A bacon sandwich in bed sounds like a great start too the weekend!  

• Rioja bacon sandwich sounds great! Enjoy fun time.

Cc I don't know if you've seen a thread on baby talk called hello a newbie by bracken, but she's currently pregnant after having a baby girl at 19 weeks in August. Someone mentioned that you had been in a similar situation and she said she would happily talk to you if you wanted xx

• Oh lovely thank you, Will have a look for it  now :)