Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

*~Weekend TTC~*

Morning all - weekend's here!

Nothing to report for me TTC wise - CD18, 6DPO. 

Hugs & vibes to those who need them x

Replies

• Options

Morning - yay for the weekend!

Nothing to report here either. Got a wedding reception tonight so looking forward to a wine or 2 ;)

Lulu - hope your scan goes well - sending you loads of vibes!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend

• Options

Tayto - Fingers crossed! Any news yet?

Cooper - Enjoy your wedding reception!

Lulu - Sending vibes

Afm - 5dpo yay! I dont want to jinx but hoping my body is finally playing ball for me! Excited!

• Options

Hi ladies, hope you have a great Saturday.

Tayto - bet you've never been so impatient to get under that knife lol!

Cooper - hope you have a fun evening, i love me a good wedding do!

CC - have my fingers crossed for you lovely!!

AFM - I made an amazing dinner tonight for me and H, garlic and chilli prawns to start, chicken and chorizo paella for the very first time, was pretty awesome if i do say so myself, finished off with chocolate mud cake and ice cream yummy!! I would never make a 3 course meal, but its so much cheaper than eating out. CD1 kicked in bang on time this morning so looking forward to seeing what this cycle brings! I'm off to bed now, totally rock and roll for a Sat night, its only 10pm!!

• Options

Oh wow tonka sounds yummy! At least your cycle is like clockwork thats good news!

Where are you in the world?

• Options

Cooper - enjoy the wedding & your drink or two....!

CC - no news. Delighted to hear your body is finally sorting itself out. Tonka is in ozzie land I believe - Melbourne.

Tonka - that sounds like an amazing meal. That's good AF has arrived, fingers crossed your stay here will be short.

• Options

Tayto - I just wont believe it until I get a good LP too, last time it was 6dpo

I am a littlebit jealous of living in Aus!

I hope you get your surgery date soon!

• Options

I am indeed in the land of Down Under, about 11 weeks til our return though and we can't wait to get back! Not sure how long that feeling will last when I have to de-ice a car for the first time in 4 years!!

CC, this is my withdrawal from my pill so nothing proper yet. Part of me would love it to happen straight away but I'm pretty sure it'll be unlikely!

Tayto - when are you able to chase up the surgeon?

• Options

Oh that will be a shock to the system haha! - I hope the move goes well!

Ah okay sorry I have a shocking memory so I apologize if I have already asked that haha!

• Options

Hi everyone!

Tayto - still fingers crossed for longer lp!

Cooper - enjoy a few vinos tonight! Thanks for thinking of me, all went well yay!

CC - yay for 5dpo!

Tonka - that sounds amazing well done on cooking all that!

AFM - scan went well this morning, it was less uncomfortable than a smear but just took longer, I get the results from my doctor in 5 working days but the sonographer said all looked ok and normal so hopefully that is the case. I was worried about it bringing on the spotting but so far I've been ok.  Thanks for thinking of me and for all the vibes! Enjoy the weekend everyone! Xxx

• Options

;Lulu - So pleased that it went okay, fingers crossed for your results then but sounds good!

• Options

I have made 6dpo without bleeding, I am sooooo pleased. Temps still above my coverline too so its a deff improvement on my previous cycles so far!

• Options

Hi Everyone, sorry I've been awol. I have been lurking around...

Cooper - Hope your reception was good!

Fingers crossed for CC and for Lulu's results

That meal sounds yummy though Tonka! Good luck for this cycle.

As for me, having a bit of a rest this month. It's our 5th cycle and I'm on CD25, but I had a tummy bug around predicted ov time (weren't using opks this month) so couldn't DTD, and now I've got a stinking cold so am feeling sorry for myself! Can't wait till CD1 so we can start again as we literally have no chance. Boo.

• Options

Hi everyone! Sorry I've not been around for the past couple of days, work has been crazy busy so when I come in all I want to do is flop on the sofa!

Hazel - hope you're feeling better, tummy bugs really suck. When is AF due? Hope she arrives on time and gets the hell out of there as quickly as possible.

Lulu - pleased it went well! Hope those 5 days go quickly for you, I hate the wait for results.

Tonka - hello! I don't think we've 'met' before :-) I hope your stay on TTC is a short one.

CC - have everything crossed for you!

T4yto - fingers crossed!

Cooper - hope you had a good time at the wedding. I love weddings.

AFM - CD14, positive OPK gotten earlier this afternoon so will jump my husband at some point. Forgot to temp on Saturday and then this morning I think I did it too late but I am starting to get the hang of it. Entering the dreaded 2ww this week but we're coming up to our wedding anniversary and we're flying to NYC a week tomorrow so at least my mind will be on other things! It's been a bit of a heavy weekend, work party on Friday and then out with SIL yesterday night ... ended up in this old man pub at 3am in the wee hours of Saturday morning with a colleague who is becoming a good friend of mine, I ended up pouring my heart out about TTC. Luckily I trust him not to tell! My mouth when I'm drunk ... gah!

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend and I hope the weather in the UK is as lovely as it is here in Denmark!

• Options

Hazel - Hope you are feeling better, Hope AF comes and goes soon! So you can get onto the next cycle!

Enjayee -Have fun jumping the husband lol!.. Enjoy your wedding anniversary and NYC! How lovely!

AFM - Symptom spotting like crazy and now also re come down with a cold again :(

• Options

Hi Hazel - is AF pretty regular for you? Hope she comes and goes nice and quickly!

Hi Enjayee - Fingers crossed for you and that the 2ww goes quick. NYC will definitely help i'm sure!! Very jealous!

CC - hope you feel better soon. It sounds like you've done enough so rest up!

AFM - Day 3 of AF and temping. Temps are getting lower and lower, not sure how normal this is as its my first cycle, also not sure how much i trust my thermometer or that i'm even doing it right! Will do some research today and look through some charts of FF to keep me busy through my boring Monday back at work!!