Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

~**Thursday TTC**~

Morning everyone! It's pretty much the end of my work day and we have another public holiday here tomorrow for ANZAC day - its the Aus and NZ day to remember and honour their soldiers past and present. It also means that with Easter, i've only had a 3 day week this week and then 5 more full weeks til i finish up.

Tayto - Excited about your holiday - i spent a week on Gozo about 5 years ago and it was beautiful! It was actually my first holiday abroad alone and i loved it!

CC - I really hope you are just ov'ing late too. I saw your post re: OPK's, have you thought anymore about them? You can get them so cheap online that it might be worth a bash.

Enjayee - Hope you get your +ve soon. If it was CD16 last time, hopefully it won't be too much longer for you

Macgirl and Veecee - Sorry to hear AF showed up

AFM - CD27 and 12DPO and spotting started this morning. Temp did go up but expecting it to drop tomorrow and for AF to kick in properly later on tonight or tomorrow. At least that's the first cycle done and out of the way. 

Hope everyone has a good Thursday....as I come from the future, I can tell you that nothing much exciting happens!! Wink

Replies

• Macgirl & VC - sorry af arrived.

Tonka - I still have my fingers crossed for you.

AFM -  3dpo today, we didn't manage to dtd around ov as much as usually for various reasons. So not feeling overly hopeful, but not ruling us out either. As I know the amount in the lead up could be good enough.

Hi to all who follow.

• Morning All!

Tonka - Sorry to hear AF is on her way - but, as you say, it's good to get the first one out of the way so you can start to spot patterns etc. Re Gozo - we're looking at doing a trip out there during our hols - have you any info on what to see/do there? PM me any info you have - if you can! As you come from the future, can you tell me if there's any point in doing the lotto?! Stick out tongue

Sapphire - fingers crossed you've done enough x

AFM - Another temp hike today - CD20, 4DPO - chart finally looking good. Still have dull pains/cramps that I've no idea what they mean but will keep an eye.

Hello to all - will be back later.

• Good Morning!

So sorry to see af showed up for veecee and Macgirl.

Tonka - Sorry af on her way.

Sapphire - Hopefully you have still done enough

Tayto - Glad your chart is looking good

AFM - AF due a week today and my boobs starting feeling a little sore this morning which a normal sign she is a week away.  I wasn't holding out much hope for this cycle anyway but still gutted she seems to be coming.  Starting to feel like its never going to happen.  Sorry for the moan.

Hi to all who follow!

• Tayto - glad to hear your chart is starting to behave nicely!

Lulu - I've still got my fingers crossed for you.

• Thank you Sapphire :-)

Where is CC today?  I hope she is ok!

• Hey ladies -

Sorry felt a bit pants this morning.. but been and done some retail therapy and feeling much better.. going to head out and do some bits in the garden and come and do some personals soon :)

• Tonka - Thanks for letting us know that today was going to be an okay day haha!.. Glad first cycle is nearly done and you know where you are and can get on it this month!

Sapphire - Fingers crossed for you... Me and H completed missed OV we DTD 5 days before and One day after and I fell with Jack so you never know :)

Tayo Glad to hear your chart is starting to look good :) and that your 4dpo awesome :)!

Lulu - Fingers crossed she never arrives :D! Have everything crossed for you

AFM CD21 today and no sign of ovulation.. I was convinced it was going to be today because I had some cramps overnight,... but temp dropped this morning... Ah well..

Little bit upset about it all this morning but feeling okay today because I am thinking that when ladies give birth it takes up to 6 months for their bodies too come back into sync... well I did give birth altho not full term but hoping that it's just taking me a little bit longer to get back in sync...

Really started my diet again.. I was a bit naughty last time but totally on it now..! hubby treated me to some make up today, getting quite a bit now lol!

We also brought some plants and some fence paint so going to be busy paining the fence over the next couple of weeks when we get chance we have quite a bit of fencing to do!.

• Lulu - hope you're wrong about AF :-)

CC - just saw your other thread about cm - im gonna go and bounce on that one! :-)