Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

~**Wednesday TTC**~

Morning all - sorry I didn't get back on yesterday - was mad busy at home trying to tidy up after the weekend away - the house looks like a bomb hit it!

I'll finish up my personals from yesterday!

CC - Hope you're feeling better although indigestion sounds like a promising sign!

Sapphire - hope this morning's temp put in your coverline for you

Rosco - the first few cycles after using contraception can be really confusing - hope it starts to straighten itself out soon!

VC - welcome back! heartburn also sounds promising - fingers crossed for Thursday.

AFM - vc was right, I did ov on Sunday and am now CD19, 3DPO. Getting lots of AF style cramps so a little bit puzzled!

Replies

• Morning

glad to see you got your crosshairs. not sure what the cramps are about. very strange.

14dpo here and I feel like AF is turning up so we shall see.

Hi to all that follow

• Tayto - Yay to being 3dpo!

Veecee - fingers crossed she doesnt show!

Afm temp dipped this morning... I am getting prettty fed up over it now :(

• Morning everyone!

Sorry I didn't manage to get on at all over the lovely long weekend!

I was sorry to read Dolly P is taking a break, I hope she is back soon.

Tayto - Confusing about the cramps!  Did you get your new op date through yet?

veecee - Fingers crossed for you!

CC - Sorry you're getting fed up, have you had no sign of ov?

AFM - 6dpo haven't thought about it much so far which is good, af due a week tomorrow so I'm sure I'll start thinking about it more lol!

• Lulu - Fingers crossed she doesnt show at all.

No signs of ovulation I am just having random cramps =/ my temps have been up and down so no sign of ov

• Hi everyone.

Tayto - hope you had a good break, glad you got your crosshairs. Hopefully when you get round to TTC'ing, you'll get to know whats normal for you.

Veecee - With you in the 2ww, I'm not to far behind you. Hope she doesn't turn up at all and you get your BFP soon.

CC - sorry your temps aren't behaving themselves.

Lulu - Hope your 2ww goes nice and quickly, nearly half way there!!

AFM - 11DPO and AF due on Sat. If she turns up, it'll be my first natural one after stopping the pill, so in two minds about it really. Having so many symptoms mainly boobs/nipples and cramping, but did cave and test yesterday and this morning and BFN, hoping its still too early. Had temp drops 9 and 10DPO but risen again this morning. I know i shouldn't test til AF doesn't show up, but if these symptoms aren't pregnancy ones, i'm not sure i can cope with those every month!!

• Hi All

Tayto - very odd when would AF usually be due?

VC - fingers crossed she stays away.

CC - do you OV every month? It's so frstrating not knowing what's going on I feel for you.

Lulu - I hope you manage to distract yourself till next week.

Tonka - hopefully AF stays away if not maybe your symptoms are your body going back to 'normal' after the pill.

AFM - CD?? still. No real changes so no idea where I am or what is going on. Every small thing I think is AF showing up? Hopefully it does soon then I know where I am or even better I could have OV symptoms but nope nothing yet!

• Tayto - glad you got your crosshairs, strange about the cramping though.

VC - fingers crossed that af doesn't arrive.

CC - sorry your temps are misbehaving again. Hope they stop playing silly beggers soon.

Lulu - yay for getting this far through 2ww, hope your mind doesn't go crazy symptom spotting now to make up for it. Fingers crossed.

Tonka - fingers crossed af stays away. Like Rosco said it could be your body getting used to just your own hormones again, the first month I came off the pill I had pretty much every single symptom, loads more than when I actually got my bfp last time.

Rosco - hope you work out what's going on soon.

AFM - cd27 today and another temp rise it's gone up into 36s (just) which is my usual post-ov height so reckon I'm 2dpo, so no crosshairs on ff just yet. Maybe tomorrow..
  • Rosco - do you normally get any ov pains to help you out? Do you keep track of your cycle at all? When did AF show up last?

Sapphire - hope you get your temp rise tomorrow and then onwards to the dreaded 2ww!!

I really hope that if my boobs are just my body getting back to normal, then it does it quickly! I swear my left nipple was burning yesterday, it was bizarre and so painful. Plus, I constantly look like I'm smuggling peanuts for the last week and that's not helping, lol!!

• No I don't usually get OV pain although I thought I had some earlier in the month but as I was just thinking about TTC wondered if I imagined it. My last AF was about 3 years ago although I was on the pill then so it was a withdrawal bleed not AF. I had the coil for three years and had no AF or spotting at all while on it so no clues as to where I am although you are meant to OV while you have the coil. I 'think' I get EWCM but as I have never TTC before I never tracked OV and now I am I symptom spot every day and swing from it must be AF to OV to BFP! My mind goes into overdrive I think. My last non-pill AF was about 12 years ago no no help at all!

• VC - hope AF doesn't show x

CC - that's a balls - was there a big dip or slight enough that it could still have been ov on Monday? Mine dipped at 2DPO in my last cycle and almost went under the coverline.

Lulu - fingers crossed AF stays away for you too

I missed Dolly's updates - hope she & mr dolly are ok

Tonka - as others have said, it could be post pill symptoms, fingers crossed though that they aren't and it was just too early to test.

Rosco - AF not due for another week so I'm putting the cramps down to post travel unsettling. Sorry to hear it's still not clear what's happening with your cycle.

Sapphire - hope you get another temp hike tomorrow to confirm ov.

AFM (another one!) - just booked a holiday to Malta - aiming for it to be post op and about the time we'll start TTC'ing properly - wohooo - so excited!

• I will flash chart in a min :) but deff wasn't Ov

Tonka - It might be post pill symptoms like people have already said..but hoping it was just too early to test.

Rosco - Sorry to hear your bodys not playing ball either

Sapphire - Yay hope you get your 3rd temp spike :)

Tayto - Lovely! When have you booked it for?

• CC - sorry, that chart is very confusing. What is your average coverline temps? I noticed mine dropped this month - it's normally 36.6ish but this cycle it's 36.4 which is quite low (maybe weather change?!). If you did ov, that would put a coverline as 35.95 for you.... Sorry - I'm clutching at straws here....

Malta is booked for end August, early Sept - 2 weeks. H likes diving so he'll do a few wreck dives and I'll do a few spa days on my own to recover from the op :-)

• Haha Thank you for clutching at straws but I know I haven't ov'd this cycle.. previous coverlines have both been 36.20 :)

Oh lovely I hope you have a lovely time :D

• Hi all, just nipping in quickly - work is good and bad at the same time, dealing with a bitchy colleague who has started saying mean things about me behind my back for absolutely no reason so trying to work out how to handle it.

CD12 for me and a negative OPK. I am starting to think I imagined a faint line on CD10 as that was the one hubby threw out in the rubbish by accident. I'm a little concerned as I'm worried my LP will be short again. I have a 27 day cycle so .... if I get a positive tomorrow and then ovulate on CD14 that's *just* 13 days, whereas I thought the norm is 14? Last month I ovulated on CD16 according to FF which gave me an 11 day LP which I know isn't ideal, but is it too short? Is there anything that can help? I've also had two days of light brown spotting, it looks like old blood and I get it most months. Does anyone else get this mid month, could it be a drop in hormones or something like that?

• Hi everyone, sorry can't do personals. Just wanted to pop on and update that it's CD1. Totally devastated. Letrozole is clearly not working, seriously think that it's not meant to happen for us. Sorry for being a downer, I'll be back in a few days.

• CC - have you had other annovulatory cycles if you don't mind me asking?

Enjayee - LPs are considered short if under 10 so I think you're ok in theory. I've seen your other thread so will reply separately to that. Regarding the spotting before AF, I think VC gets this and may have more advice.

Mac girl - I'm gutted for you; was really hoping this was your month - it all looked so positive. Huge huge hugs for you x

• Ihad one in Feb when my bleeding was very random... I am hoping maybe late ovulation this month.. if not then god knows whats happened to my body

• Enjayee - I just answered your other post.

I'm so sorry macgirl. AF arrived here too.