Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

~*~ TFI Friday TTC ~*~

Happy Friday all! Weather is just yucky here - got drenched on the way in to work and am now sat in wet clothes trying to work :-(

Anyone got any nice plans for the weekend? Mine is just a mountain of ironing which will be fun considering we're having some work done on the electrics tomorrow so will be without power for about 2 hours!

CD21 for me, 5DPO - nothing much to report really.

Vibes to all who need them - will check back later x

Replies

• Tayto - Bless you about being sat in wet clothes thats never nice, yay to being 5dpo seems your bidys pretty good :) 

Afm no plans for the weekend because I am alone again... temp has gone back up today hopefully will get another rise tomorrow! But doubt it haha we will see

Hi to all that follow

• Happy Friday everyone!!

Tayto - Sorry you got drenched on the way in, it is really rubbish out there today! I hate ironing as well, you will have to take a well deserved break when the power is off lol!

CC - Saw your thread from yesterday, yay for the ewcm hope you ov soon!

Cooper - Also hoping for you to ov soon

AFM - 8dpo, read online last night that some women who get sore boobs every month before af also got them before thier bfp's as well so I guess I'm still not out until af arrives!  Really don't have any feeling that we will be lucky this month so totally not expecting it but that still won't stop me from being devastated when she arrives!

Not much on for me this weekend which I'm really happy about, the next month is looking busy!

• Lulu -Fingers crossed for you not out until she arrives :) I am hoping you wont be devestated this month tho :D

• CC - fingers crossed for another temp increase x

Cooper - also hoping you ov soon!

Lulu - I had read that somewhere too - hope it's true this time for you x

• Hi All

Tayto - hopefully you'll dry off soon. Is work nice and warm?

CC - fingers crossed for ov soon.

Lulu - you're not out till she shows so here's hoping this is your month.

AFM - CD?? I tried to invoke sod's law by buying a pregnancy test  and some OPKs but it hasn't worked. I'm hoping what I though was ov pain about 3 weeks ago (before my coil was removed but while we were starting to look into TTC) was so I'm trying to guess my dates on that. If all my guessing is correct I've just skipped AF this month which was normal for me on the coil and it means I should ov again either next weekend or the week after that based on an average cycle. So I'm going to keep checking for CM and I'll use my OPKs to try and confirm it. hopefully then I'll get an idea as to what is going on.

• Fingers crossed for you rosco! I hope af arrives so you know where you stand its frustrating.

I am pretty sure I have ovulated I am getting similar pains to what I had last month.. I am sure my temo will make me sou dcrazy now I have said thathaha

• Tayto - re: Gozo, boat trip around the island is beautiful. Only takes a few hours but lovely scenery, plenty of cliffs and caves. You also have the Blue Lagoon, the Neolithic Temples. You'll find plenty to do for a day or two.

CC - fingers crossed for more temp rises tomorrow!

Lulu - at 8DPO, you're definitely not out yet! Got my fingers crossed for you!

Rosco - think I understand a bit more about you now!  At least with the pill I've just finished, I always had a week break so I knew where I was. I hope that either AF shows soon so you know where you are or even better you get that +ive hpt instead!!

AFM - started off with a huge temp drop, which I was expecting and had more spotting throughout the day, but it looks like she has now fully arrived. That makes this a 28 day cycle which I'm pleased about for my first natural one and moving on to next month now where I'll be hoping for a birthday positive opk and a good end to the month!!

• Rosco - I've no experience with the coil - I was just on the pill so I'm no help. Just sending you vibes that you see some +ve opks and fertile cm soon

CC - yayy for ov - I knew it! hahahaha :-p

• Tonka - Fingers crossed for a lovely 28 day cycle all the time! and obviously a BFP and a birthday positive opk!

Tayto - I am not 100% sure if it is...maybe clutching at straws haha! Will see what tomorrow brings!... I could just be imagining all sorts haha! temps only 36.13 atm so we will see

• Missed you there Tonka - thanks for the info re Gozo - will check those out. Glad to hear you've had a good cycle & fingers crossed for a birthday pos opk!

CC - the signs sound promising so fingers crossed!

• I have just inputted CM into FF for the first time haha! How exciting lol!

• Tayto - it's horrid when you're wet at least if it's when you get home you can get all comfy.

CC - fingers crossed for another temp rise tomorrow.

Lulu - still have my fingers crossed for you. It would be great if pregnancy symptoms were totally different from af.

Rosco - hopefully the opks or af arriving will help let you know where you stand. Or even a bfp would be amazing.

Tonka - hope you continue to have the 28day cycle.

AFM - 4dpo, so no exciting news to report. As for the weekend, I think it's going to be a quiet one other than trying to get the save the dates finished that I'm making for my friend.

• Sapphire - Sometimes nice to have some quiet weekend :) Hope you get the save the dates finished :)!

• Rosco - Hope you get some answers soon!

CC - Hope your temps behave and you have ov confirmed!

Sapphire - Hope you get the save the dates done, good way to take your mind of the 2ww

I've ordered a thermometer so I'm going to join in the temping ha ha! It should arrive tomorrow so I'll start even though it's nearly the end of this cycle.

Have a great weekend everyone!

• Ooo yay welcome to the temping :)

I love it :D and it's like a second nature now lol.. not sure how I am going to stop doing it once we get the BFP lol! It's prob the best time to start it you can see a good overview of your cycle that way :).. and your be into doing it by the time OV comes too :D

• Sapphire - hope you're ok during the dreaded 2ww! Do you usually make invites etc. or is this a first? I'm asking cos I make cards and am just finishing planning a weekend of cardmaking this weekend for myself!

Oh and for anyone asking about me sitting in my wet clothes earlier - they dried up before lunch but I'm just back from the bathroom where I managed to accidentally turn the cold tap on full & drenched myself again - top, trousers and shoes all wet; all I could do was laugh at myself! Spent the next five minutes standing with my crotch suspiciously close to the drier trying to dry off!!

• Cross posted with you there Lulu - like CC, I'm loving temping, even getting to the point of waking up with the thermometer in my mouth! Also, FF is really great for helping you understand what's happening. And there's a few of us on here that do it so we can help you along the way!

• Oh tayto that makes me laugh you stood in the bathroom drying your clothes lol bless you!

• Sorry Tayto but did make laugh, hope you're dry again now!

Thanks all, I'm actually strangely looking forward to trying it I just hope it doesn't confuse me lol, be ready for lots of questions from me!

• Lulu I deff find FF's little free course they do really helpful before trying to temp.. I would take a look at it...