Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

~*~ Weekly Chat Thread w/c 17th Nov *~*

Replies

• Enjayee I am absolutely thrilled to be reading this! I really really am! I am happy that your tubes are ok and I am happy that you could be starting in a few months, hopefully IUI will be the better option if they can select the sperm, less invasive for you but if it's to be IVF then so be it, you'll be fine. All that being said you might fall naturally who knows. One thing if for certain you have a plan in place, finally and I can tell from the tone of this post you are really pleased. xx

• Enjayee- so happy for you to see that you have a clear plan in place & that the results of your HSG came back ok.  You sound so much happier & I will keep everything crossed for you.

Claire- I just noticed your ticker. Where has the time gone. Hope the bean is growing well

• Peggs - Great news on the cbd congratulations!

Tayto - Congratulations on the promotion are you going to go out to celebrate?!

Enjayee - That is really great news so pleased you have a positive update and you have the ball rolling. Fingers crossed 2015 is a great year!

Definitely keeping Paris in mind to keep me motivated, it's next week yaaaaaaaay!

• Peggs - It seems to have dragged, yet when I say 10+3 I do feel how the hell did I get this far, it's strange.  I hope bean is ok, I think he/she must be just going by my symptoms but you can't be sure. I've got my scan booked 5th of December and I can't wait to see how everything is and to hopefully be told and to see that there's definitely a baby in there. Excited but stupidly nervous. x

• LuLu Have a great time in Paris x

• Lulu - no celebrations planned - I think I might wait until it's official!

Enjayee - Fantastic news! Delighted you have a plan in place, fingers crossed for you x

Claire - best of luck for your scan x

• Peggs - congratulations lovely!

Hi lulu - hope you're feeling a bit better now - at least you have Paris to keep you going!

tayto - yipppeeeeeeeeee! Great news, congratulations.

Enjayee - you sound so positive, great you now have plans in place and your tubes are all fine. January is so close too.

Claire - good luck for your scan. Can't wait to see a pic of baby.

Wow lots of good news this afternoon - how lovely. xx

• Happy Hump Day everyone! How're we doing today?

I had a temp increase again this morning so ov has been confirmed for Sunday - 3 days after the peak CB Digi OPK. I'm a little worried that something is not quite right with me so I might continue to temp and CB digi opk it for the next few months so I can keep an eye on my strange cycles!

In other news, H had a bottle of champagne for us yesterday to celebrate my promotion! Only had a small glass each though as it's a school night!

Hello to all who follow x

• Morning Tayto!

That is nice of your H :-) What do you think is the problem with your cycles?

AFM - 2ww has started now, really excited about Paris but the bad news is spotting is due to start while we are there and af due to arrive either while we are there or when we get back.  Really don't want to let it spoil our break but I know I get so down the day I realise we are out. I would like to think this could  be our month but I'm being realistic so just keeping fingers crossed I am late lol!

Hi to all who xx

• Morning lovelies,

That's lovely of your H tayto - sorry you think there could be a problem with your cycles, has it happened like that before?

Hi lulu - fingers crossed it IS your month and it doesn't come along to spoil Paris.

Made a small batch of parsnip crisps last night as a test. YUM. Def recommend making them.

Hi to everyone else. xx

• I reckon my cycles are messed up because, when I first started the CB Digi OPK trial, I was getting 2 highs and then a peak which would last for 2 days in total and my temps confirmed ov for the second day of the peak. Now though, I'm going straight to a peak and then ov is showing on temps as 1-2 days after the last day of peak. I don't know what it means though hence why I'll continue to do them and temping so I can use them if we have to go for tests.

Lulu - Keep positive - I'm hoping the HyCoSy will have done it's magic and made you super fertile so Paris will be really magical for you both xxxxxx

Sally - My mouth waters each time I read about the parsnip crisps! Shall I send you my address so you can post me a few?! Or are there any left?! hahaha ROTFL

• Sally - well done on the parsnip crisps I'm so hungry now!

Tayto - Good idea on keeping the records although when we went for our tests they didn't really ask much about my cycle other than was I regular, when I told them they just said that sounds fine!

Thanks both, I think it would be too good to be true to get a bfp in Paris trying so hard to be prepared for af this month but still deep down hoping and praying it will happen!

• Lulu - if we didn't have hope, then why would we bother? :-) Of course you are hoping and praying, I think any of us would. I have everything crossed for you.

I am really hoping that all of us on this thread are speaking to each other in the BT forums next year, I really really really am. I genuinely love you ladies, my wonderful internetty friends xxxxxx

• Morning ladies,

Enjayee - what  a lovely thing to say. I am hoping along with you, I do feel like this forum/group has brought us all together though and it's lovely.

The parsnip crisps all got eaten I'm afraid - though I still have a mound of parsnips so do plan on making more. H made some yesterday and left them alone with his Mum for all of 5 mins and they'd disappeared!

Hope you are all well. xx

• Morning All!

Enjayee - I love that about hope; it's so easy to feel lost and hopeless but you're absolutely right, we need hope to keep us sane in this journey x

Sally - haha, that's funny re them all disappearing! More crisp making tonight then?

AFM - had my last knee physio session this morning - both the physio and the consultant are quite happy with my progress so I'll just have one final consultant appointment in January and then that's it. Gotta keep my exercises up which is hard in this weather although I'm thinking about going for PT in the gym.

Hello to all who follow xx

• Enjayee you're so right and I said it would be too good to be true but I actually say that every month lol! I really hope we do all move on together, the support from you ladies has been amazing.

Sally - ha ha sounds like you did a good job with them!

Tayto - Great news on the physio.

Anyone got some nice plans this weekend? I'm out with the girls on Saturday which could end up quite boozy! I'm hoping to behave so I don't have a hangover on Sunday!

Hi to all who follow x

• Lulu - your boozy weekend plans sound great! I'm a wee bit busy. One of my colleagues is throwing her daughter a birthday party in our works sports & social club on Sat night so I'm going to run the bar for them (it's all voluntary). And then Sunday, we're off to the Birmingham Gift Fair which I can't wait for!!

• Morning ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on for a few days. It was restructure week at work & things got a bit hectic.

Tayto- good news on the knee recovery. With your cycles I hope that it's the CBD that's wrong and it's misreading hormones. I'm pretty sure they weren't 100% correct for me as I got 2 peaks 5 days apart and both ahead of when I actually ov'd. The only thing I could rely on is CM. Have fun being barmaid this weekend

Enjayee- lovely to see that you are feeling positive & I really hope that next year is your year.

Sally- could you please share your parsnip crisp recipe? It's seriously all I can think about. I'll send H out for a bag later.

Lulu- it would be lovely if you did get your BFP in Paris & I have everything crossed for you but if you don't it's a great excuse to enjoy all of the local wine & cheese.

AFM- I still have a job which is good & I feel like its time for me to move over to the BT board. I feel a a little sad about it as you have all be lovely & I wish you all the best & hope to see you over there soon. I'll obviously be lurking & gate grasping now and again to see how you are all doing. Xxx

• Peggs - great news on the job front! Is it the same role or have you been placed into a 'new' role? Reason I say new with inverted commas is that's what my old company did - changed the job titles and, in theory, the job spec but it was always the same work you had to do!

I'm sad but delighted to see you go. Best of luck over there and hopefully we'll all be joining you soon x

AFM - Bit down today and it's for a silly reason really. My sis (who has a 9mnth old) contacted me last night asking me to download her google+ photos and put them into a few photobooks for her. Her pc has broken and she only has a few days left before they expire so I've been doing that all morning and seeing all the pics of her baby and my other sisters' babies has been tugging on me a little. I keep thinking I should have one there - especially on the pics of all the cousins together Sad

Moan over! How's everyone today? Everyone got nice weekend plans?

• Peggs - Great news on the job sorry to see you leave here but glad its for the best reason!

Tayto - Sorry you're feeling down today, I would be feeling exactly the same.  Does your sister know you are trying? I really hope you'll have a little one to join in with them soon x

I'm ok today so glad it's Friday as usual lol! Been quite productive this morning which I'm pleased out. 2ww is driving me crazy already I can't seem to stop my mind from wandering so annoying! I thought by now I would learn but no!

Hi to all who follow x