Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

~*~ Weekly Chat Thread w/c 17th Nov *~*

13»

Replies

• Afternoon all,

Peggs - I am both sorry to see you go and so happy you're off to the Tri threads! Hopefully we'll join you soon. x

Parsnip crisps: Super easy

Use a potato peeler to peel strips off

Put them in a bowl with some sunflower oil and lots of pepper

Lay them out on a baking tray (you may need to do batches)

Then cook them for about 25-30 mins on 140oC fan or gas mark 3. Just be sure to turn them over halfway.

Sprinkle with salt and enjoy!

Hey tayto - good news RE: the knee, mine is playing up lately. Sorry you're feeling down today though, I completely get what you mean though, my brother, sister and sister in law all have little ones so I feel the odd one out sometimes.

Hi lulu - argh the 2ww is crazy isn't it? We all try not to obsess every time and yet we end up doing it anyway. Hope you can keep occupied over the weekend to distract you.

AFM - so glad it's Friday, it's seemed like a long week. Not really got any plans this weekend, just having a quiet one. H got bashed up at kickboxing so has a sore elbow/knee so he can probably do with a rest.

xx

• Lulu - no, my sister doesn't know - only my mum, my bestie and a handful of colleagues know. My family all think we are waiting until my knee fixes itself - January sometime! If it gets beyond that, I might say it's because of my new job promo - I really don't want them to feel sorry for us!

Sorry the 2ww is driving you crazy. I can't blame you really - it doesn't matter how many times we go through it, we still torture ourselves!

Sally - that recipe sounds so lovely and simple - might give it a try this weekend! Sorry you H isn't feeling well - hope you both have a nice weekend x

• Wave sneaking in to say hi Wave