Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

+++ Thursday TTC +++

Morning all. I'm early on the go today. 

I've got a course today so I probably won't be around much until later unless I get a chance at lunchtime. 

Hope you have a good Thursday!!!!!!

Replies

• Hi Hun, have a good day!

Afm my cb opk's are showing no second line now! But based on my last few charts and the conception indicator and the frequency indicator, I should be ovulating in the next 4-5 days! Now all I have to do is relay this info to hubby without sounding like a raving loony scientist wannabe!!!!

• Morning both,

Gillsy enjoy your course!

Monnie, don't tell him just jump him Laugh

AFM, well I'm temping and checking my CM still....this is CD9 so too early yet, but promised H some action tonight anyway Laugh I'm feeling much more positive about TTC since CP suggested the CBFM yesterday, have had a read about it and it looks good. Stripey has offered to lend me hers, obviously it would be too late this month but I'm hopeful for next cycle.

Hope everyone is having a good day. I'm at work today so might not get back on till later x

• Morning all

Gillsy - Hope the course goes well.

Monnie - OPK's are frustrating aren't they? Ha ha men don't understand do they.

Weekender - CBFM does sound good - I'm tempted too!

AFM - FF reckons I've already OV'ed based on my temps but I don't think I have yet. I think one of my temps is a bit unreliable so probably skews my chart a bit. Anyway I'm hoping I haven't O'ved yet because we would have missed the egg! My OPK's are still showing a line so hopefully should get darker soon.

Hope everyone has a good day.

• Morning gals!

It's pouring with rain here and I have the heating on. Is it ever going to be summer?? It's days like this that I'm ever so glad (and dare I say smug) that I work from home!

Gillsy - hope your course goes well.

Monnie - enjoy dtd! Agree with Weekender, just jump him!

Weekender - we can be CBFM buddies! I'm eagerly awaiting my next cycle too so that I can get going with it. I'm not pinning all of my hopes on it, but I am hopeful that it should at least help me to pinpoint OV etc. I have a sneaky suspicion that I'm actually OVing later than I think, and that my LP is actually very short. We'll see. Hope it brings you lots of luck.

Mrs V - fx you haven't OV'ed yet. If you're still getting a line that sounds promising.

AFM - CD7 for me so nothing much to report. I've decided to start being much more responsible with folic acid and vitamins etc and have them on my bedside cabinet so that I can't miss them. I have pregnacare on order as I'm pretty sure that it gave me a slightly longer cycle when I did take it (by about 4 days) so if it does turn out that my LP is short then hopefully the pregnacare will help to extend it a bit.

Happy Thursday to all who follow!

• Morning ladies!

What a miserable Thursday!  Never mind, its going to be Friday very soon!!!

Gillsy - hope your course goes well hon and they don't work you too hard :)  Sometimes courses can be a bit intense on the ole brain cells can't they?!

Monnie - same as the others, just jump him!  

Weekender - Lucky Hubby with the promise of sexy time tonight!  I'm really glad you're feeling positive about TTC again :)

Mrs V - fx that FF is wrong and that you ov when you expect too

Figaro - you lucky devil working from home!  Although to be fair, I'm rubbish at working from home as I always seem to find the couch waaaaaaay too comfy and fall asleep on my laptop :)  Whooops!  Good to hear you're stepping vigilance with the folic acid and vitamins, you won't regret it :)

Hope everyone has a great Thursday!

• Hi All,

Gillsy I sometimes like a course - it can amke the day go quicker but boo you won't be on here!

Monnie definitely just jump him, the first month we were trying I told H that DTD helped me to sleep and I was struggling ha ha

Weekender glad you're feeling positive and good news about the CBFM next cucle - fingers crossed you won't need it though

Mrs V hope OV is on it's way and you get some action over the next few days

Figaro working from home sounds lush right about now, my sleep patterns have been skewed from the holiday despite the fact we were in the same time zone and had relatively early nights (ahem) vitamins sound good, we ahve pregnancare and part from the bright yellow pee haven't had any adverse effects

Hi GOM!

AFM nothing to report, H and I had tag team sleeplessness last night so no DTD as we were grumpy and after a 12 hour shift tonight I doubt H will be up for it tonight, shall see how we get on over the weekend. Only put on a pound on hols so was quite chuffed, will hopefully go back to the gym next week but have succumbed to cakes and biscuits a birthday girl brought in today - oops

• a quick one from me cos I'm running out the door to Pilates...

course was crap - the useful stuff I learned could have been taught in 30 minutes.  I spent the day drawing roads, rivers, bridges and organising an office on the computer.  It was a Microsoft Visio course.  I'm thinking this will NOT be useful at work tomorrow.  Anyways, I don't even have Visio on my computer at work so it really WAS a waste of a day.  Oh well I've got todays work to do tomorrow now which will be something to look forward to aaarrghhhh

• Hi all, quick one from me as I am off to bed soon and slightly drunk (went to the pub with colleagues). Had EWCM earlier so eagerly OPK'd and the line was even fainter than it has been the last few days. I'm only on cycle 2 and I'm already fed up with having long cycles.