Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2WW!

do u carry on as Normal? I.e drinking alcohol? 

Replies

• Options

I don't really drink, But if I did I would have one or 2, not a massive binge :)!

• Options

I don't drink but if I did and knew there was a chance I was pregnant I wouldn't drink/smoke etc

• Options

I used to make sure I didnt drink during the 2ww. Now I just kinda try to continue as normal. I don't drink an awful lot anyway so it would never be a problem if I did find out I was pregnant.

Do whatever you feel comfortable with.

• Options

Yeh this is my first month, I had one drink Friday and one drink yesterday, I don't feel comfortable at this stage to drink anymore, just wandered what other people thought! Found it a bit hard as its bank hols as everyone was drinking and it's not like I know I am pregnant  but I def won't be having more than 1! X

• Options

I carry on as normal too. Like yourself Choc Apple I don't drink a lot usually, but I wouldn't go to a party and not drink either, for the first few weeks of any pregnancy the 'baby' wouldn't be getting any of the alcohol anyway so I figure it makes no difference.

Obviously once i had a positive test in my hand I'd stop completely.

• Options

Yeh that's a good point tiny - tiggs! Ah well if no BFP this month I will be having some wine! ;)

• Options

Carry on as normal. I decided at the beginning of TTC that I wasn't going to put my life on hold as I believe that only ends up in being even more desperate for it to happen.