Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Best tracker app

Hi lovely ladies

You've all been so helpful, could I ask another cheeky question please?

I want to download a period tracker thing for my phone - any recommendations?

I'm somebody who has ignored my cycle for the last 17 odd years so really need to catch up!

Many thanks

CJ

x

Replies

• I use Period Tracker and really like it.  I don't temp though so not sure what its like for that.  A lot of the ladies that temp use Fertility Friend but I never really liked it and found it overly complicated for just tracking some symptoms, dtd and af.

• Like Choc Apple said, It depends what you want it for, I temp and I don't find any of the others apart from FF good for temping, If it's just simply tracking your period then I used Pink Pad before and really liked that one :)

• I used Fertility Friend for just logging when AF was and due, as well as my window of ovulation. I didn't use the temping or symptoms sections of it, unless I got to a point where I needed to.

• Thank you ladies.  As helpful as ever.

I'm going to try FF as my plan is to try temping.  I;m only 3 months in so trying not to be too militant about it but it''s still just kinda of depressing when you get your period.  We had some of H's friends around yesterday, and one of the wives couldn;t come as feeling sick with her pregnancy, which none of us knew about.  I was suddenly hit with  a wave of jealousy which really surprised me.  Silly, because only been trying a little bit and they've been married 2 years, so for all I know they've been trying a long time....

thanks ladies

x

• Good luck CeeJay, Yeah it's hard, this TTC is rubbish! Like others have said it was drummed into us all that you have unprotected sex once and you have a baby!

Sorry to hear about feeling jealous but I think it's perfectly normal, Our minds go into overdrive!

• Ha that's so true ChocolateCupcake - I was so scared in my early twenties - all those times wasted when I was at uni with my boyfriend and we'd have an *accident* and I'd rush out for the morning after pill!

• Indeed!

It's amazing how many of these couples on JK fall pregnant after a 'one night stand' they must be extremely fertile and very lucky lol!

• I've started using period tracker! I don't do my temp but it's good just to track ur period and fertile days! X