Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

cm confusion

Im confused and need some md help. I am cd7 and have ewcm. It's not clear but it is very stretchy.  Is it possible to ovulate this early in my cycle? I have done an opk and the line is weaker than the control line, but then I wasn't planning to test and have drunk lots of water today and been to the toilet quite a few times. What's going on??

Replies

• I guess it could be possible, what length are your cycles normally?  I thought, but I am happy be corrected, that EWCM had to be clear?

• Cycles are irregular and can be anything from 24-43. Last six have been under 33. Last period was just two days long, if thats relevant.

• Jumped OH just in case!!!

• With a 24 day cycle you could easily be in your fertile period right now. Occasionally EWCM will be cloudy, so long as it's stretchy that's all that counts Yes

• Veecee I ovulated on CD9 this month...get busy!

• Thanks for the reassurances. We're actually away to a hotel tomorrow night so timing is good. I'm temping and will do opks the next few days. Thanks all!

• Sorry I didn't come back. I hope it was EWCM then, and by the sound sof your cycles it could be.  Do you normally get any ov pain or any other symptoms?