Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Could be a long 2 weeks!

Hello all, this is my first new thread in what feels like forever. 

I had a bit of a confusing weekend with Temping and CBFM, firstly on Friday my chart on FF decided I'd ovulated on CD16 which was very early for me. I was gutted as (shockingly, embarassingly and much to my annoyance) we'd not DTD at all in the cycle so far Embarrassed

We DTD that night anyway even though we thought we'd missed our chance.

On Saturday however I got a peak on my CBFM (which I've not really used for quite a few cycles now, and due to my PCOS I don't always get a real peak, even when I can see from my temps that I've ovulated) I revisited my chart and realised one super low temp was confusing things and I'd made a note that day that I woke up with my mouth open which would explain the low temp so after discarding that FF decided I've not ov'd yet at all.

So I had peaks Sat and Sun, I also had EWCM both days which is another rarity for me! I don't foof root that much but I rarely get obvious fertile mucus so this was fab news.

Todays temp wasn't up by too much so fx for big temp hikes over the next few days as I am convinced I ov'd yesterday., and we DTD Friday, Sat and Sun!

It's not often I can say that everything has came together so perfectly so we kind of feel like we have a real chance this month. As I say in my title...could be a long one!

Replies