Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Effing CBFM

I was sooo excited to start using my CBFM... last month I got 19 consecutive highs but no peak, but gave it the benefit of doubt as it was my first cycle using it. This month I am *sure* that I am OVing today (pains, ewcm), but the CBFM is still spitting out useless highs. Thankfully I temp as well so I do know that I am actually OVing - I would be in freefall right now if I didn't temp, thinking that I don't actually OV. Stupid, useless thing. I have the biggest urge in the world to smash it off my bathroom wall! Trust me to get the cr@p one!

No real point to this post, just cross with my monitor! Laugh

Replies

• Oh fig, how frustrating!!! Have you tried speaking with CB at all? You might get a spangly new one if you vent at them?  At least you do know you are ov'ing so thank goodness you are temping too!

• Hey GOM Wave

Rang them just now. The lady was actually really nice and I've agreed to try once more with it next month, making sure that I only poas for 3 seconds as apparently you can flood the sticks which then stops the monitor from reading them correctly. To be honest I'm still so sleepy when I do it that I couldn't tell you how long I pee on them for Laugh. I'll make more of an effort to wake up next month and do it properly and if that still doesn't work then I'm to ring them back again.

Cr@ppy cr@p cr@p.

• I fell pregnant with only highs! The months I got peaks I didn't fall pregnant!

• Ah really TP? Well that gives me hope :)