Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Lack of AF Cramps

i was on BC for 16 years and used to get some AF cramps when I had my breakthrough bleed. Nothing major but enough to be uncomfortable. 

Since coming off BC I remember getting mild cramps the first few cycles then, since the mc, I haven't had cramps at all during AF. Also, my periods are not very heavy which I would have expected after the mc. 

Is this something to be worried about or am I just lucky??  I get concerned that my body doesn't build up a very thick lining in between AF And that might cause problems ttc

Replies

• Hey lovely.

It might be an ERPC thing? After my first mc (natural) my periods were pretty awful. However this time not half as bad, shorter and less tummy ache. I'm wondering (and I really don't know how to word this!) if its because everything is taken away, whereas a natural mc might not do this.

Sorry AF has shown up. Hugs. X

• Hey GB nice to see you here but it's not at the same timel IYKWIM??

Yeah you're probably right - it's likely to be due to the spring cleaning of my uterus lol

• Gillsy I've had similar since my erpc in October. No advice I'm afraid just wanted to say I'm in the same boat if that helps x

• Thanks weekender, it does. Must just be due to that. The hospital lead me to believe that everything would be heavier and it's the opposite so I just got to thinking.

Thanks ladies xx