Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Line or evap line? Help!!! Updated with photo

Morning ladies

af was due yesterday and didn't appear so late last night I tested and was a def BFN but my wee was clear when I took the test.

still no sign of AF this morning so retested with a cheap internet test and first ursine and nothing appeared after the 5 min wait but when I went back to it about half hour or so later there was a faint line. Help! Is this a BFP line or just an evaporation line?

xx

Replies

• I can't see the picture but try inverting it. There's an app called negative me,you invert the pic and if the line is still green rather than a different colour then it's a proper line.

• Can you post a picture? They say not to look after the allotted time so I'd be wary of getting too excited yet. I had a weird curved line show up on a HPT a few months ago but it didn't show till half an hour after. In that case I wasn't pregnant. Doesn't mean that you're not but your best bet is probably to do another tomorrow. Fingers & toes crossed for you x

• How so I post a pic from my phone onto here?

• That looks like a line to me, tentative congratulations!

• That looks like that could be a line to me! Have you got any other tests? Really hope this is time for some congratulations. x

• Hi sapphire only have ICs will pick up a FR later and test in a day or 2 if AF doesn't show, really not wanting to get my hopes up x

• There's a definite line but as it only appeared later I think you need to test again to be sure. Do you know when you ovulated this cycle? Was it the same time as normal or a day later? Ill keep my fingers crossed it is more certain one way or another when you next test xx

• Hi kittykat

No idea when I ov, think ill puck up another test later and maybe test tomorrow if AF hasn't appeared

• Evap lines usually don't have colour to them but that looks like it does. Look forward to celebrating with you after another test :)

• That does look like a line, but as I said I had one similar with colour (although it had a weird curve in it), really hope you get a positive tomorrow

• It does look like a line to me so tentative congratulations. As others said, and I'm sure this is your plan, but is test again in the morning. Best of luck x