Little update on me!
So I had my follow up appointment from William today!.
All my results came back negative, He thinks it was an infection rather than my cervix. My plan for next time is :
Pre Pregnancy -
- High dose folic acid
- I need to lose weight (Slimming world starts tonight!)
Once I get my BFP
- Contact midwife straight away
- Scan at 8 weeks
- Followed by a consultant appointment at 8 weeks
- Swabbed every 4 weeks for my whole pregnancy
- Cervical stitch if I pressure him to do it! (He said he was happy to do it because I knew all the risks involved) (and my peace of mind)
- Checking my cervix every 2 weeks if I don't have the stitch.
- Aspirin from 12 weeks
Feels like I have a massive weight lifted from my shoulders!
Will have to wait a few weeks to get the GTT and the Swabs all done! Then I will come back and join you all !