Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Lurkers?

Any newbies/lurkers around? Come say hi Big Smile

Replies

• Yes please do, we don't bite, promise :)

• I have been lurking since yesterday and this has given me the perfect opportunity to come and say hello! I don't know if you recognise my avatar from Hitched but I am a regular-ish Hitcher.

A bit of background about me... H and I have been TTC for around 15 months. I got pregnant in February but found out at an early scan in March that I had had a missed m/c and the same thing happened again last month. I am currently on CD5 following my ERPC so am trying to keep positive. I have made an appointment to see my doctor tomorrow to see if he would consider some early testing for clotting etc as I'm 39 so time is not necessarily on my side!

• Oh no Lottie, I'm sorry to hear it's happened again. Hope your doc can help. We're all here for you if you want any support etc. x

• Thanks Tayto. It is a bit of a *** situation but I am hoping that I will have some sort of plan after tomorrow! I know that everyone on here is really supportive so I will definitely try to join in to the weekly thread as much as possible :-)

• Best of luck today when going to your GP Lottie, hope he can give you some answers or at the very least a plan x

• Hi Lottie! Welcome to MD, sorry to hear you've had a rough time I hope your appointment goes well xx

• Hello Lottie, I definitely recognize the avatar from Hitched! So sorry that you've had a crap time of it. I hope you get some answers from your doctors appointment. They may try you on progesterone pessaries and 75mg Aspirin which I know can help massively. Good luck with everything and hope it happens soon. x

• Hi lottie big hugs to you see you on the weekly thread xxx

• I suppose I should stop lurking now! Just started on the TTC trail again. I've got a 19 month old boy and was a regular here back when I was pregnant. My last pregnancy had difficulties, so I'm very nervous about doing it all again. But at 35, I've realised that I need to get going. Not taking it all too seriously just yet, we'll see what happens the first few months.

• hi QC! Nice to 'meet' you - hope you have an easier time of it this time around!

• Hello Lurkers!

Hope you all come and join us on the daily thread its not all about TTC :)

• Hi, i think I've already posted on a previous lurkers thread a couple of months ago. But last week my husband and I have officially started TTC, i'm already feeling nervous about it all but will need to just see how it goes. My cycles do vary between either 34-41 days per cycle, i have an app on my phone which i have been using to make a note to see if i can gauge when AF will be due.

• Hi sewnew, I remember you! Official welcome to the world of TTC! Best of luck & I hope your time here is nice and short. We have a daily chat thread which we use to just chat to each other with only a small bit of TTC talk - feel free to join in whenever you like. Also, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to start a thread & we'll pop along & help out as best we can x

• Hello Sewnew Wave Welcome to the TTC board. I am new-ish over here too!

• Hi, I've said hi once or twice on some other lurker threads.... But we got married on Sat and so have now started to TTC :-D. We've said that we would just wait and see what happens for the next few months before the organiser in me starts charting ect! I'm Peggs got married to Mr Peggs last sat. Am 28 years old and from London.... Hi everyone

• Congratulations Peggs! Welcome to Mumdrum, come join us over on the daily chat threads - it's not all TTC talk. :-)

Flash of the wedding?

• Congratulations Peggs & welcome! Hope your time over here is nice & short x

• Heres a quick pic. It was a lovely day despite the rain & the cake falling off the table! 

• Hello! I have been a member since I was TTCing. A is now nearly 11 months. I stopped coming on becuase I was so busy but I can pop on easier at work. It's nice to be back xxx

• Love the pic Peggs - the cake falling sounds like an interesting story?!

LP - hello! Dare I say I agree with the coming on here more at work - so much easier plus procrastination time is aplenty at work! :-)