Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Making the TTC Board Permanent

It's been a month now since we started the TTC Board.  The board has been well used in that time and we've received some really postive feedback on the board from a number of you, so we're planning to make the board a permanent feature.

I assume that the majority of you - if not all - are in favour of this, but if not please let me know.

Replies

• Fabulous news! Thank you so much MD!!!

• Brilliant. Thank you Sarah :) x

• Fab, It's a great board :) Happy that it's staying

• Plesse keep it.  I love it and it helps having our own TTC forum

Thanks

Sue

• Going against the grain here but i much prefer the old system. The board is so quiet!! Aside from the daily TTC thread, which in itself has got very quiet this week, there have only been about 5 new posts in the last week. There are also less than 10 members doing 99% of the posting. I also think most of the question threads would get a far bigger response, with far more knowledge, if they were on the main board. Does a TTC thread and a couple of new posts a week really warrent its own board?!

If the majority like it then fair enough but i was expecting it to be way busier given how excited so many people were about it. I'm over here as i can't be the only person posting about TTC on the BT board.  

Just my opinion though!!

• I'm pleased to read this. I haven't been around as much this week but I still feel that having this board gives people a choice of what  threads they want to see and feel comfortable with.