Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Merry Christmas

Hey ladies, I just wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas. I hope 2015 is the year for you all. Dust yourself off, enjoy the festivities and roll with the punches next year because it's going to happen.

Thank you once again for all being there for me when I needed you. I still lurk, more than you think ;) willing an announcement but I know that they will be plenty next year. Please remember I am always here if anyone should need me, especially to those who may possibly be facing IVF I am only too happy to offer any advice.

Love to you all!

Replies

• Hello lovely! Thanks for the xmas wishes & same to you. Hope you have a lovely xmas - last one before bubs arrives! xxxx

• Thank you so much, Claire. You've been an incredible support to me and have bucked me up when I've needed it most. Have a really good Christmas. Lots of love back to you. Xxx

• Thanks ladies.

T - I know, thank you so much xxx

Enjayee - Any time lovely, I've been where you've been so many times I know exactly where you are coming from but I also know you will come out stronger than ever. You may not be able to see that now but you'll look back and realise it's made you the person you'll become. xxx

• Merry Christmas lovely lady - I was wondering how you were getting on, I hope both you and baby are well.

Thanks for thinking of us - lots of love right back at you. xx

• Merry Christmas to you too Claire! Another thank you from me, you really have been a great support and I know if I have to go for IVF next year then you'll be there to help which is lovely.  Looking forward to your BA next year and hopefully lots of bfps from us too! xxx

• Merry Christmas claire xxxx

• Wishing you a very happy Christmas too Claire. Have a good one and a fab new year! X

• Gatecrashing to say Merry Christmas to all of you lovely ladies. Enjoy and I send you all the luck in the world for next year. X

• Hi ladies, just jumping on to say Merry Christmas to you all and wishing you all a very happy new year. I am sure that 2015 will bring special times for you all. Sending much love xxx

• Absolutely second what Claire said - I lurk a lot & keep my fingers crossed for you all.

Last Christmas there was a run of bfp's (mine included) for long term TTC's - Ducky & browny come to mind especially.

It's only a matter of time before there is another run. I wish you all so much joy & happiness in 2015. X

• Best of luck to all you lovely ladies in the New Year. Can't wait to see your BFPs!