Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Monday TTC!

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all had a good weekend!

Feeling very miserable today, partly because it's Monday but mainly because I'm sure I am now out this month Sad had sore boobs since Saturday which I get sometimes a week before af is due, feeling really rubbish about it as I was feeling so positive about this cycle.  H was also really upset when I told him.

Sorry for the moody post, I hope everyone is much happier and has more postive news to report!

Replies

• Morning

Lulu sorry to hear you think AF is coming, I am hoping not!

Afm I am sonpleased I have made it to 7dpo Yay! Temp is still above my coverline and no bleeding! I said to hubby even idpf this isnt our month I am pleased my body is back to normalish haha!

• Lulu - sorry to hear AF looks to be on her way - fingers still crossed for you though - as they say, you're not out til she's here x Oh and no need to apologise for the moody post - we all understand so feel free to rant away!

AFM - didn't get the chance to get back on yesterday. CD20 8DPO - as I mentioned before, hoping for a longer LP this cycle. Gonna ring the consultant about my knee as well and leave some strongly worded messages!

• CC - yayy for 7DPO - congrats for body normalities again! x

• Great news CC, keeping fingers crossed for you!!

Tayto - hoping for a longer lp for you and I hope you get hold of your consultant today!

• Tayto - Fingers crossed for a longee lp and getting hold of this surgeon, he sounds a nightmare esp as hes a private one you would expect more.

• Morning everyone

Lulu, so sorry AF is on her way, I know you know your own body but there could still be a chance x

CC, brilliant news on 7dpo! Sounds like your body is getting back into it's stride.

Tayto, this consultant seems like a right one! I hope you manage to get hold of him.

AFM, 4 dpo today. I ovulated on cd 16 this month which has made me really happen, I used to ovulate on CD16 with a 12 day LP for about 4 months after coming off the pill before everything went irregular. I have been having weekly acupuncture this cycle to try and get me back to normal so I don't know if it was the acupuncture but I am really happy I seem to be having a normal cycle for me. My temperature seems to be following its habit of getting to 36.60 and staying there which it did last month. I know it's irrational but I always think to get a bfp the pattern will have to be different! Here's my chart today.

• Dolly - delighted the cycle is becoming 'normal' - fingers crossed for you!

AFM - got a call from the hospital - surgery booked in for Saturday April 12th - wohoo!

• Hi all,

Lulu - it's not over until the red lady sings. Really hope she stays away. Have a hug from me, though - it's emotionally exhausting, all this TTC lark. Never apologise for a moody post, we're here for each other through the highs and lows. xx

CC - delighted that your body is getting back to normal!

t4yt0 - fingers crossed for a longer lp!

DollyP - so happy that your cycle is normalising! (is that a word?)

AFM - CD15, positive OPK yesterday and we DTD but hubby couldn't, erm, finish. He was so upset about it but I soothed him and told him that it does happen. He didn't cry but I could tell by his eyes that he was sad. He said that he felt he let me down so I just gave him a massive cuddle and explained about how OPKs work again i.e. that it doesn't tell me when I'm actually ovulating but rather that I would probably ovulate soon after. He felt a bit better after that. It must be difficult for guys too. Anyway, we DTD today. Had a bit of pinkish spotting today when I wiped earlier, I guess that could be ov bleeding? Time will tell. Have charted on FF but the website is acting up for me today and the app is not working at all. I haven't had any temp rises but I've only just started temping this month so I don't know whether I'm doing it right or not yet!

• DollyP- Glad your cycle seems to be getting into its old cycle again,  I dont think its irrational to think that either..but fingers crossed its not the case lol x

Tayto - Yay to gettibg an op date!

Enjayee oh bless your hubby thats so cute, glad you managed too makehimfeel better too,  feel free toflashyour chart when ever ifyouwant some giudance etc

• Enjaynee, your poor hubby, mine once said it was like he was an appliance! It's hard though because you want to make sure you dtd at the right time but don't want to make them feel used or under pressure. Let us know how your temp is getting on.

Tayto, Yay to the appointment!!

• Arghhhhhh just wrote personals to everyone then swiped my phone & lost them!!

CD10 for me, nothing to report xx