Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Sorry I've not been around....

I'm not having a good time with the ttc just now so I'm having a break from here.  I go on holiday a week on Sunday and my sisters wedding is a week on Friday so I'm going to try and relax for a bit.  I won't be doing OPK's or tracking next cycle because I don't want to be doing that on holiday plus it doesn't seem to make any difference anyway so I won't be missing anything.  I'm just going to go and enjoy my holiday and deal with this all when I come back.

Best of luck to everyone in the meantime.  Hope to see some BFPs by the time I'm back here xx

Replies

• Options

Hope you have a fantastic time at your sister's wedding and an amazing holiday CA. I can completely understand the need to take a step back...been there myself not that long ago. Be kind to yourself, relax, have fun and eat and drink loads of rubbish on your hol, and deal with everything else when you get home. Hugs to you lovely x

• Options

Hope you have a fab time at your sisters wedding and an fab time on your holiday, I understand that you need to take a break, it can all get on top of you when tracking cycles and temperatures etc!..

Enjoy yourself!

• Options

I have been wondering where you were and if you're ok. I totally understand needing to take a step back, i have done in the past. Enjoy the wedding and your holiday. xx

• Options

I was wondering where you were too lovely, but I completely understand.  Take care of yourself and have a lovely holiday :) xx

• Options

Oh Chick I think taking a step back may do you good but please don't feel you can't come on to tell us about the wedding and your hols but avoid any TTC talk!

Take care of yourself, enjoy the excitement and sunshine and we're here whenever you did in and out xxx

• Options

Take care lovely - the break from here will absolutely do you the world of good. Big hugs xxx

• Options

Sorry to hear you're not feeling good at the mo, sounds like a holiday is just what you need! Have a lovely time and enjoy the wedding too xxx

• Options

Have a wonderful time on holiday and at the wedding and have a nice break from here, it really does help. xxx

• Options

Hope you have an amazing holiday , you totally deserve it.

I have told you before, but a holiday is exactly what you need. You have no idea how much it helped me and my OH just getting away and i really hope it has the same effect on you both xx

• Options

I don't blame you, I'm feeling pretty low myself with tears today :)

I hope you have a brill relaxing time away, could be the best thing to have a break and chill out. All the best matey xx

• Options

Thanks ladies. Popped back tonight to see what I'm missing. Nose is bothering me lol